7 比较好算出胜负。

首先感谢被邀请成为组委会成员.
我个人对"第七届华人羽毛球锦标赛竞赛规程(草稿)" 有以下的想法

五、
比赛用球: 為維持比賽公平,由主辦單位統一規定一種比賽用球 Olive AP100。

多开放几个质量相等的品牌如 RSL Tourney1, German-Victor-Service, Trumph, Yonex 20

六、比赛项目:
         业余混合团体赛,包括两场男双, 一场男单、一场混双、一场女双、(或可能再加一場女單、經討論後再作最後確定)。

单看前三年的比赛名单, 有多少城市或者队伍能再多派一个女生打单打. 这问题上我们考虑的不是能不能提高女单水平,而是会不会把大部分球队的组队工作增加, 或者不能组队. 要是女生人数足够,领队为了成绩希望有女生在上面多拿一分, 不过有多少女生希望打女单. 希望领队们照顾照顾你们队里女生的意愿.

七、参赛隊伍:
        c.      华人羽毛球爱好者指生活在德比奥荷各地的华裔人士, 为便于鉴别华裔人士, 以有中文姓名和会说中文(普通话或地方方言)为判断标准。
                         必要時由组委会成员與球員進行語言溝通確認。

我的理解,这是对被"確認"的朋友及所属球队的不尊重, 我们如果对每个队的领队都不信任, 那里谈"以球会友,互相交流". 这个也是每一个队对比赛的尊重.
以前也有城市派专业球员打女双,"后场反手对角高远球"还在我脑海里,这个有意思吗, 输在她手上的球队赛后都没有怨言,还觉得"虽败犹荣"

Jiejiedog: ...第二就是可行性。譬如曼海姆队,人员来源比较杂,可是人家都一起打了n届了,现在开始限制城市数量不让他们组强队,确实不现实。

等我来介绍一下,在五年前,我们本来是八个来自曼海姆的曼海姆队. 经过回国,毕业,工作等大家各散东西,现在是九个城市的曼海姆队.我们因为打球还在一起,所以"外援"想法是不和理.

我觉得在原有的5项上增加一个女单不太靠谱。

原因1:本来在德国打球的女生就比较少,好多队里都为了凑够女双的人数而烦躁,更不用说女单了。如果说只有加了女单才更像完整而专业的团体赛,又要顾及参赛的女子人数问题,因此女子可以兼项的话,那女的可以兼项,男的为什么不可以,这样才更像大多数专业的团体赛,对不。

原因2:加女单的话,不太切合德国华人打球的实际情况。第一是打球的女的华人少,第二是我们绝大多数的女球友都只是半道出家为了娱乐和锻炼身体而打球,算不上所谓的女运动员,平常打打双打和混双的有很多,但是在华人打羽毛球的圈里,女的上来就和女的打单打的太少了,单打打得好的有观赏性的更是凤毛鳞角。我倒不是没见过,但是数来数去就是那么几个,还都是人家孩子从小练的。我觉得在华人比赛中加女单项目的话没有代表性,更没能反映出普遍性。所以不支持。

原因三:水平相差太大。如果说让人家进行过德国专业训练的女孩子(虽然没打过oberliga以上的比赛)和大多数队中的女队员的打,有观赏和比赛的意义么?

因此,个人建议如果要加女单比赛的话,最好还是列入单项赛,而不是列入团体赛。

五、比赛用球: 為維持比賽公平,由主辦單位統一規定一種比賽用球 Olive AP100。
多开放几个质量相等的品牌 ...
theonewho 发表于 2010-1-31 16:42

不过既然统一用球,应该是由组委会提供吧?要是大家自带的话,没有必要统一球,即便是用塑料球,只要对手同意就行啊
不是听说国际羽联提倡用塑料球么

Hi all,

i think its great idea to have this competition running again this year.
Its really cool to have so many proposal and ideas. But i think all these must be constructive and also be workable.

At the end of the day, it must be something that all teams agree on, happily and accept the new rules joyfully. But with the baseline of having more fun, friendship and also sportsmanship.

If any of the above 3 items are missing, then i think it defeats the main aim of having the annual All Chinese Badminton competition.

Last year event was really great and smooth running, i am sure all the participating teams appreciate the hard works of the organising team.

And i look forward to this year event, but after reading so many comments, i would like to raise my concerns and i would like to raise a few early alarms to prevent any protest or unhappiness among teams.

Point 1.) With so many new rules to restrict the number of players, the identity, race and city or origin, i am sure most of the times spend in this year competition will be doing admistration checks and answering all possible protests. Why should we waste all this precious time in doing investigative checks on players city of orign etc ? And why conduct possible language test on players ? Why not spend all time in doing something that is more quality and productive ?
We always mention that we want to improve the chinese playing standard in Germany, but are we doing it in the right way by restricting players? By doing check etc ? A competition is not just a 2 days event, its the process of preparing the team. Training together and understanding the games.
I am sure players when training/playing together, their standard improve. And even when they do not have the chance to play every matches  during the 2 days competition, they do have the chance to spar within the team and improve the standard. What is the 2 days competition compare to the run-up  to the days of competition.
ANd this is with the fact of not mentioning, we can "  田忌赛马". Then is there a real chance we can improve the playing standard in the competition ? I think at the end, i learn better maths in calculating possibilities. And maybe i can play better Lotto Toto...:-)

2.)When making any possible changes, i hope that the committee will take special attention to the weak teams. Some of the teams are really struggling to find good ladies players. And if have a one-sided lady single match, will that really improve the chinese playing standard ? i think perhaps it only demoralise the player morale. And not to mention, with the old system, a weak team might still have a possible chance to beat a slightly stronger team if the 田忌赛马 is corectly filled. But if we do incldue a lady single, will the weak team still stand a chance ???? I do not think by having a lady single will Improve greatly the playing standard of the chinese community. Did Martin (Hamburg) play in a 2 dyas All chinese competition to imrpove his standard of today ?  Did Jasmin( previosuly from Mannheim) played in a 2 days event to be in the Germany National squad ?

3.)Why not we look back to what happen last year and try to make the competition better before proceeding with all the possible new events ?
And i have 2 points, teams from the same cities can only meet earliest in the Semi-Final. There were some protest when Koeln team 1 had to play the team 2. I do agreed in some points that its not fair. So maybe the commitee can look into this, just in case. It happens again this year.

Everyone wants to have good matches and fun. Personally, i think the best way to have fun and IMRPOVE the chinese playing standard is having what 阳宝  and Jiejiedog suggested. Maybe we still can do some tunning. In that way, we will all have lots of nice and interesting matches.

Above are my views. At the end of the day, its the friendship, sportsmanship and fun that counts.

Train hard all and we will all meet in few months time.

小蔡你还真能码字啊!

to mannheim的朋友,
我想组委会对于语言要求的鉴定绝对不是针对某些队员,而且基本上组委会也不会去主动测试队员的语言水平。
问题是当比赛中对方的领队如果质疑本方队员的资格的话,组委会必须有具体的测试标准解决争议。如果我没有记错的话,第三届的时候因为这个原因,决赛几乎流产。如果邓同学有更好的办法解决可能出现的争议,大家可以参考一下。

你说到第二届的汉堡队的国家队女nina吧。她的真实身份被她师姐告知组委会后,从第三届开始就只是现场指导而不打比赛了。

说到专业运动员,我想问问大家怎么看待资格问题?譬如汉堡,多塞,科隆都有德国青年队的,或者是退役国手,今年是拦死他们到oberliga,还是一律放开?我个人(注意,个人)的意见从来是不要设置限制。因为高手愿意参加我们业余的比赛是我们的面子,而且那些小孩子如jasmin,martin都是一年一年训练进步出来的,总不应该因为水平太高反而丧失参加全德华人盛会的资格吧?
第一届kason杯的时候,李昂杨健及他们徒弟们的表演给我们留下了深刻的印象,看着专业的虐业余的,或者自己被专业的虐,其实也是一种“幸福”(好像矫情了点

本帖最后由 wehan 于 2010-1-31 23:38 编辑

17# jiejiedog

看着专业的虐业余的,或者自己被专业的虐,其实也是一种“幸福”

這個字讓我禁不住哈哈哈,說得有趣啊!好多人還真是很希望有機會被虐待

完了完了,我敢肯定这样下去 今年全德组织将会失败。看来没人会关心我们这些菜鸟。

老实说,看到这样的状况,我个人已经没有兴趣参赛了。让你们这些所谓的强队去打个够吧。

楼上有人说的这句是对的,专业的来参加就是给业余的面子,业余的若不认识人,这辈子找人家专业的玩人家还未必肯和你玩,这辈子也不一定知道跟专业的真正对阵是个啥感觉。再说了,业余的输给专业也没啥大不了,业余的就算在业余比赛拿了冠军也不是什么无敌的,专业的来参加业余的拿了冠军也一样不是什么无敌的,这无非就是个玩,专业的参加只会增加比赛观赏性和水平.这种决定交给组委会就行了,组委会允许专业的参赛就参赛,不参赛就不参赛,组委会定规则,都是人人一样,能认同就参加,参加就表示能认同,这么简单的事。