Macbook is broken down, ask for help!

My macbook has originally a dual-system (OS/Windowns Xp). For some reasons the OS cannot start anymore, so i used to only use windows. But now i got a problem,the windows starts with an error
"c:\windows\system32\config\system is either missing or broken

That's to say, i have no choice but only have to rely on the windowns repair!

I checked in the internet, i need to copy this "c:\windows\system\config\system" from some one else to my folder, then i could have a chance.

Since it's a mac, it's possible to do so to combine with another mac, so the file from your mac could be copied to mine.

Anyone can help me?

just change to PC,forget about Mac

don't think "system" from other Com could work, cos this file is quite individuel
it even changes itself  at the same Com from time to time.

anyway i will upload my "system" for you, it's from a Pc so I not sure
if it really works, take the risk yourself plz.

the file is under uploading, just be a little patient.

b.t.w: Is your chinese input broken also?

im using the computer at the library in bochum, i dont know how to type chinese here

原帖由 乌乌爱装嫩 于 2008-7-22 12:36 发表
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZV49C74N

good luck

is it your file?

I supposed to copy one to my HDD, i cannot do anything about it, if it's just a file......but thank you so much!

Or do you have any suggestion? Must i reinstall the OS ?

i strongly recommend you send your Mac to service center, although it may takes you a little time to wait
the reasons below:
1. you paid for the Mac and also for aftersale service, and it's time to enjoy it
2. the safter and easier and OFFICAL way to solve your little problem than you take the responsibility of you own.
3. the guys of service center will be appreciate you for sending this job for them to killing time.

as far as i know there should be one service center in Essen, for details you can check it by apple site yourself.

b.t.w: maybe you can set up chinese input yourself
move the curse to right bottom of the screen, you can see a blue icon with EN or DE
right click on it, then settings->add-->then you can try to look for chin. Input, but not every com has preinstalled it

原帖由 乌乌爱装嫩 于 2008-7-22 13:53 发表
i strongly recommend you send your Mac to service center, although it may takes you a little time to wait
the reasons below:
1. you paid for the Mac and also for aftersale service, and it's time to  ...

I just came back fr. the service center in Bochum, they said the software problem is my own problem, if i ask them to fix it, they will charge me, and it's extremely  expensive

原帖由 乌乌爱装嫩 于 2008-7-22 13:53 发表
the reasons below:
1. you paid for the Mac and also for aftersale service, and it's time to  ...

找到 可以打中 文 的 机器了 ,不过只能 一 个 字一 个 字的 打

winxp安装盘安装的时候有个修复选项,相当于重新安装系统文件,并且保留存在的文件和注册器列表,你可以试一试
根据摩尔定律,10年以后,你手中的IPOD可以存下45年的视频,一辈子都看不完。

找出apple 随机的光盘 restore Mac OS X, 要装win的话 去boot Camp 下面重新装过...
不要用win 安装盘修复什么的,只会带来更大麻烦...
macbook 对win的支持本来就是在boot camp下实现的...