|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-3-2 10:01
| 只看该作者

新华社今日上午专电 美国佛罗里达州的15岁女孩珍妮弗·米终于可以喘口气了,受一种原因不明的怪病困扰,她连续打隔5星期才停下。
4 t8 T& Y6 I) w: n" U! J $ E! h- D# d- |
美国《圣彼得堡时报》1日报道,珍妮弗当地时间2月28日下午5时左右停止打嗝。“珍妮弗抽搐了几下,随后停止了打嗝。自……1月23日以来,她终于可以享受到深呼吸的快乐,”《圣彼得堡时报》写道。8 M, `5 T4 N3 c7 H0 N
8 R9 ?: o+ f( ` I3 j4 a0 J
没有人知道珍妮弗为什么会康复,一如没有人知道她为什么连续打嗝那么长时间。在5个星期时间里,珍妮弗平均每分钟打嗝近50次。不过当她睡着时,打嗝就会停止。珍妮弗先前曾求助传染病专家、神经疾病专家、按摩医生、针灸师、催眠师,试过各种偏方,还试过一种特殊仪器,但都收效甚微。csuchen.de5 y) `, [; c/ O5 |6 w; V" r
人在德国 社区4 D3 ~* E: \+ q! \9 n& z6 O1 |' J8 j' j1 \
据《圣彼得堡时报》报道,珍妮弗说她3月1日早晨又打了一个嗝,但仅此而已。“现在,我的鼻子火烧火燎的,嗓子也不舒服,”珍妮弗说。
7 h8 F" y( u) v7 b" H& O, t" Q9 x4 `) y9 _5 ^3 `/ [* h6 R1 c
"Hiccup girl" finally cured7 r8 K- ]. X+ ^* ~& I
csuchen.de% U. O1 W( N- K, L O$ `) W
Date created: 3/1/2007 2:31:30 PM
, @9 p& I9 w, x! q5 U ycsuchen.de
5 P( v8 V8 {) wA simple deep breath is something to celebrate for one Florida teenager. The hiccups she has had more the last five weeks are finally gone.
9 i b/ \, m% Q! k& c人在德国 社区
/ }% u0 o2 P& \/ j/ p. t/ y9 @Jennifer Mee made the announcement on morning radio and then talked with not one hiccup interruption.人在德国 社区) R1 t2 O3 f8 D3 a
+ A' ^( Z2 x) h
"I had the hiccups for a month and six days, and yesterday they just stopped."人在德国 社区3 q7 d/ F5 @5 i1 E, N3 g
* P* o" j3 S5 H0 c, Y4 w3 {' ^The 15-year-old endured 37 straight days of endless hiccups, which adds up to roughly 50 bursts of air a minute, every minute. So, what cured them?$ N9 e4 o( z# Z m/ z I6 f
1 U1 Y/ G) S* C) X* h"It was a mixture of things, my cup, my chiropractor, the acupuncture, and the hypnotism." [# u# C/ b. M
, w/ ]1 O# n0 wJennifer will continue treatment just in case.
( ~, ?. z% P4 L5 n3 [8 d; ?csuchen.de2 B h2 j& ]9 \( v! }! y# [
"I don't want to abruptly stop everything and run the risk of them coming back again."
+ b# ]" U8 a$ O% F W人在德国 社区
* X& A3 l: f1 d4 L1 w! i; }/ zAnd, next week, this 15 year old is getting on with her life.
- p; D; R) V% y# t3 J# v5 ~7 Wcsuchen.de3 Q; n4 s+ a9 n# J2 T' c
"Monday, I'm going back to school for sure. That was the first thing I told my mom. I'm going back to school."人在德国 社区- \% A3 `0 F; c* |
; p( ? B' N; o' `0 k人在德国 社区csuchen.de T( Q! f5 _5 g: I0 [* h
! h2 H1 p! m; O2 ~0 I+ z
& |1 j0 f" I" u7 E Y. p3 U2 g R6 Y: J* O D2 }( O# t3 ^
Jennifer Mee hiccuped up to 50 times a minute during all her waking hours for five weeks. |
-
-
Mee.jpg
(6.57 KB)
-
-
Mee1.jpg
(32.77 KB)
Jennifer Mee
|