Chatting in this way- an English Corner opened!

Inspired by the success of the "Deutschecke", I would like to take initiative in an attempt to promote the practice of English language in the BBS CSuchen.

This thread is therefore dedicated to either the discussion regarding English language issues or the chatting conducted in English. In the case of necessary, German is permitted to a limited extent. Speaking in Chinese, however, should be avoided in any case.

Any topics in English in whatever form are welcome and encouraged here. Your participation are worthy and higly appreciated.

Let's go°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°santasmile

[ 本帖最后由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2006-7-22 13:11 编辑 ]

that's fine. good idea

by the way,

the post of mine yesterday was trilingual

原帖由 窗外城 于 2006-7-22 12:58 发表
that's fine. good idea

by the way,

the post of mine yesterday was trilingual

yes, that is fairly funnylol.gif

First of all, I am eager to ask whether anybody know any bilingual website rescources with side-by-side English and German translation, for instance, English newspapers, essays with corresponding explanation in German or German translation.

what.gif

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2006-7-22 13:01 发表

yes, that is fairly funnylol.gif

i guess you may change the topic here. you have to think about a catchier title so more poeple will come in for a look.

and you may add "english corner" anyway on the title.

原帖由 窗外城 于 2006-7-22 13:08 发表

i guess you may change the topic here. you have to think about a catchier title so more poeple will come in for a look.

and you may add "english corner" anyway on the title.

OK, reasonable.

I accept and follow your suggestion.lol.gif

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2006-7-22 13:07 发表

First of all, I am eager to ask whether anybody know any bilingual website rescources with side-by-side English and German translation, for instance, English newspapers, essays with correspondi ...

www.werder.de

i go there and read news everyday. werder bremen is my favorite soccer club. and the website is bilingual

and there are more than enough bilingual websites

原帖由 窗外城 于 2006-7-22 13:10 发表

www.werder.de

i go there and read news everyday. werder bremen is my favorite soccer club. and the website is bilingual

I am grateful for your information.

Are you interested in the Bundesliga?

I have kept reading the soccer news in the chinese content provider Sina in Chinese for years since news there are updated  incredibly fast.

原帖由 窗外城 于 2006-7-22 13:10 发表

www.werder.de

werder bremen is your favorite soccer club? or the most favorite soccer club?

why?what.gif

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2006-7-22 13:20 发表

werder bremen is your favorite soccer club? or the most favorite soccer club?

why?what.gif

my most! then comes lazio, but they are just degraded.

it was in the mid 90s, werder bremen, coached by otto rehhagel, not only won the german championship, but was also successful european wide. and i bought their tricot, and later i moved to bremen, and went to the school which otto rehhagel and thomas schaaf (present coach) went. i got to know a lot of players from werder.

i appreciate their soccer philosophy. not much money, but offensive, successful! that mercy goes to the good cooperation between coach thomas schaaf and manager klaus alofs.they have been working together for more than 6 years.

[ 本帖最后由 窗外城 于 2006-7-22 13:48 编辑 ]