|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-3-2 10:01
| 只看该作者

新华社今日上午专电 美国佛罗里达州的15岁女孩珍妮弗·米终于可以喘口气了,受一种原因不明的怪病困扰,她连续打隔5星期才停下。; C+ i% d" P4 a! z( p
csuchen.de( A) B' I# O( h" u" ^5 O
美国《圣彼得堡时报》1日报道,珍妮弗当地时间2月28日下午5时左右停止打嗝。“珍妮弗抽搐了几下,随后停止了打嗝。自……1月23日以来,她终于可以享受到深呼吸的快乐,”《圣彼得堡时报》写道。人在德国 社区7 G" ~5 k% K! A' Z* |/ ?0 D2 Y
! }+ e6 o5 p# D# |人在德国 社区 没有人知道珍妮弗为什么会康复,一如没有人知道她为什么连续打嗝那么长时间。在5个星期时间里,珍妮弗平均每分钟打嗝近50次。不过当她睡着时,打嗝就会停止。珍妮弗先前曾求助传染病专家、神经疾病专家、按摩医生、针灸师、催眠师,试过各种偏方,还试过一种特殊仪器,但都收效甚微。& L4 V: v( w! q% J
人在德国 社区5 K; W/ v' Y" T* x" ]7 \; }
据《圣彼得堡时报》报道,珍妮弗说她3月1日早晨又打了一个嗝,但仅此而已。“现在,我的鼻子火烧火燎的,嗓子也不舒服,”珍妮弗说。 人在德国 社区! [ o9 k$ u) }
; X- k5 n$ {# `' q) M: v+ }
"Hiccup girl" finally cured
3 i) K6 o1 c. T7 _% ]0 B0 u3 s! M$ f4 E& a- P2 i
Date created: 3/1/2007 2:31:30 PM& X9 Q* O8 v" s6 ?" R8 y
csuchen.de5 ?) F: Y3 w1 {( a D
A simple deep breath is something to celebrate for one Florida teenager. The hiccups she has had more the last five weeks are finally gone. u& f* v% z0 E1 w
csuchen.de7 f6 [. M2 L: V& F
Jennifer Mee made the announcement on morning radio and then talked with not one hiccup interruption.
7 b9 X2 _+ w$ y$ h- Q' `+ Q @ e% x+ d, G2 ^0 F v: I
"I had the hiccups for a month and six days, and yesterday they just stopped."
& X9 J4 Q* f3 |6 g3 ]; B2 `* f* N" x人在德国 社区
8 p0 m2 e1 }4 V* W; h0 UThe 15-year-old endured 37 straight days of endless hiccups, which adds up to roughly 50 bursts of air a minute, every minute. So, what cured them?0 \* X6 Y# ^" m" P$ r2 a0 a
3 `* T, r1 j: i/ J"It was a mixture of things, my cup, my chiropractor, the acupuncture, and the hypnotism."人在德国 社区; X2 h ]' d8 V/ P7 w. w% z
# f; N! y; ~4 G$ M# x- Z人在德国 社区Jennifer will continue treatment just in case.2 o$ K4 F3 n+ E
/ P6 k( c4 l+ W! j
"I don't want to abruptly stop everything and run the risk of them coming back again."
9 R/ g6 t& G4 J) {' a人在德国 社区. ?$ Z3 y+ w( ^( h5 w) I/ q6 a
And, next week, this 15 year old is getting on with her life.
% G9 W( j* A. N6 W8 B! M) V0 g6 C. ^+ C2 x! b
"Monday, I'm going back to school for sure. That was the first thing I told my mom. I'm going back to school."
9 Y2 l' P z" C! S) F6 h. e2 C3 x' O. c9 m* ^
% D' c/ d1 W6 T: J2 p) n) n人在德国 社区- Q1 ]+ G) i! a, D+ T
O0 g9 {3 j8 F, z- p1 ]6 o8 [# o& [/ A% K# ~! ]& n% y
Jennifer Mee hiccuped up to 50 times a minute during all her waking hours for five weeks. |
-
-
Mee.jpg
(6.57 KB)
-
-
Mee1.jpg
(32.77 KB)
Jennifer Mee
|