[社会新闻] 澳航班机播放女性高潮纪录片 点播率居高不下

环球网记者朱盈库报道,据台湾“中广网”8月11日报道,澳大利亚航空公司最近向乘客提供一部探讨女性高潮的纪录片,有人说赞,有人抱怨。
- F$ S0 c; n* U& U
* T, `* I# J2 w) R9 p! G+ }" G' o, v/ K" P9 Z9 J9 b: V
  澳航国际班机到今年11月为止会提供一部法国制作的《女性高潮探密》的纪录片。这部片子不是成人电影,但是里面有些图片和配音还是相当引人侧目。不少乘客看了脸红心跳,赶紧转台。
. q7 X, M3 m' r9 {csuchen.de
  p! `/ y. D9 D! @' T$ [5 n3 o8 c) X- x, E% m
  澳航发言人说,他们选播这部片子的目的是,希望让乘客了解女性高潮是相当复杂的。这部片子属于辅导级,空乘人员若发现儿童没有大人陪同就会锁码,不让他们看。
) x( G6 w5 Q5 I& `; r4 E
7 b4 W6 W3 o: M* ?8 z' D( G5 o! O
' D# p7 ?# x1 [0 Z, W5 I5 Ncsuchen.de  这名发言人还说,虽然有些乘客对播放这个片子感到不满,但是这部片子是澳航这一阵子选播率最高的,所以,他们会继续播放这部片子到11月。
% ?/ T" W) S) C5 Z1 y
& S. D3 J$ B1 W- I人在德国 社区
& s/ Z* e/ l" M- `0 k  |csuchen.de9 V8 Y7 d+ T! q, L* D9 f

9 x& k; T# i( G( X4 S+ v- ^人在德国 社区The mile-high show that is making flyers blush: Qantas offers advice that's a bit racier than you might expect
2 }8 l4 a% s& i6 ^% q' b& B) `8 K5 U- s. Z1 P& w
Travel with Qantas and the in-flight entertainment may prove to be somewhat racier than you had expected.
- Y  e8 C3 P" U; c
6 r* n8 l6 s8 I4 h9 Fcsuchen.deFor the Australian airline’s  television options currently include a programme all about the female orgasm.csuchen.de3 C9 b7 [$ x' I

. N7 H/ t0 I+ m) L4 i人在德国 社区A documentary, The Female Orgasm Explained, that was first run on an Australian TV network has raised eyebrows among the Australian airline's economy passengers.csuchen.de7 X4 r" B: R" M: `- I& R' C
9 A' Y* q$ j8 H1 w" D: _

) r% Q) A* s; f6 E- H: m
& K3 z& k3 q- ?/ [人在德国 社区8 o3 s, w5 T9 L% e7 C  b# }
Advice: The French-made film has been included in the airline's in-flight entertainment programme on its international flights to help viewers 'understand the intricacies of the female orgasm'

TOP

欢迎光临原创板!
欢迎发帖
今年德中不发帖,要发就发原创帖!!
不是寂寞才发帖,只因发帖不寂寞!
哥发的不是帖,是寂寞!

TOP