[中国新闻] 中国经济:与公牛赛跑

外媒:中国经济实力赶上美国至少需10年
3 m4 G/ d7 x7 R) ^2010年08月19日 14:15   来源:中新社   黄瑞0 r4 x/ L: C* K9 o7 r

, @9 c/ v0 x: z, I
6 {+ M% I* h; d( q- R人在德国 社区中新社北京8月19日电 (黄瑞)2010年第2季度中国GDP超越日本的消息一经公布,迅即引起西方媒体对中国未来经济走向的广泛讨论。华尔街日报称,以现在的经济增长速度,中国仍需要10年甚至更长的时间,赶上美国世界第一的经济地位。
' |- U" b" U6 K' I# n* z2 F8 i* mcsuchen.decsuchen.de* K7 f. }, t. z# A
  华尔街日报一篇题为《中国产量赶超日本》的报道分析,尽管中国有望在今年全年GDP总量上超过日本,成为世界第二大经济体,然中国全年约5万亿美元的经济总量与美国将近15万亿美元的经济总量之间,仍存在巨大的差距。( p* h( d6 S$ \) c. u6 {; @
, t+ C' x. j8 O  R
  英国金融时报分析了中国经济面临的严重问题,并称这些问题却被外界所忽视。在其刊登的《中国的跳跃预示着世界权利之转移》报道援引中国社科院金融发展研究中心主任易宪容评论说,当我们谈及中国经济时,应该避免高估中国的力量;中国存在巨大的贫富差距和地区发展不平衡,若这些问题无法得到解决,中国GDP的高速增长将失去意义。$ o) f+ R, f2 y
csuchen.de7 |* W  Q, Q  K1 O8 C& m
  在路透社的评论文章《与公牛赛跑:对2020年中国经济的乐观看法》里,澳大利亚国立大学经济学教授罗斯·加诺特对中国经济的未来作出了积极判断。他说,中国将进入一个更高质量的经济增长期,尤其是在中国廉价劳动力无限供应已成为历史的情况下。
5 u5 T+ l& o. g  U人在德国 社区
% m  f/ }& m+ f/ D  e8 @7 o( G  金融时报表示,当GDP排名上升为中国带来更多外界审视之际、当世界对中国在国际舞台上承担责任有更多期待之时,如何确立与其他地区之间的关系,对中国政府来说至关重要。# n" g1 ~2 D  x& B' H
  华尔街日报分析了中国现阶段采取的对外战略。为了巩固自身的国际地位、避免令周边国家感到受威胁,中国已开始强调“和平崛起”,并积极拓展文化交流领域。csuchen.de! I) L0 L% n! S8 B, u
! D+ m* j3 _: b+ x
  比较中国与日本的经济发展,金融时报指出,在更为重要的购买力方面,中国在近十年前已超过日本,而中国的季度GDP总值超过日本,则更多的与汇率及统计方法有关;为了说明这点,经济学家会告诉你,两个国家使用相同材料和人工,建造一样的房屋,日本创造的国内生产总值是中国的3倍,原因在于日本所花费的一切成本均比中国高出很多。, o1 g# r% E3 m; y( l
4 M$ i8 M8 a/ i. S8 P
(责任编辑:杨海洋)人在德国 社区: F1 R( ?& o7 n; W' \* M0 L; Q. ^

3 T, q& }7 P# @. i- n, x9 Qcsuchen.deRunning with the bulls: A rosy view of China in 2020  Source : Reuters
2 u" S8 `/ L; W( scsuchen.de4 @9 E& g$ G9 W, c
BEIJING: By 2020, China is entering its fifth decade of sustained growth. The trade surpluses that used to strain the global economy have shrunk into insignificance as the Middle Kingdom's consumption steadily grows.
# r* F0 D6 s- M9 J1 `csuchen.de. e0 T6 W7 a( e& e* W# C
A productive workforce is much better paid, lancing the boil of a widening income gap. Purchasing power has surged thanks to a stronger yuan. Beijing is a leader in improving energy efficiency.
* u3 d/ r& o& G" P8 F( m
+ x' {. n9 H: J# Z6 vLet's leave aside worries of a property bubble and a new crop of bad loans. Forget the spectre of protectionism.
- o- l- Z* n% U4 E- J+ x6 g
% J* H/ d' v: M$ k人在德国 社区After investors' bearish reaction last week to a moderate slowdown in economic growth in July, it's time to make again the unabashed long-term bullish case for China.   Y0 K- H) l8 S6 q7 \
6 |2 _  T5 `5 }1 S
Ross Garnaut, an economics professor at the Australian National University in Canberra, is among those confident that China is about to enter an era of higher-quality growth, not least because demographics dictate that unlimited supplies of cheap labour will soon be a thing of the past. & C) u6 Z3 O' q4 v' w
7 E/ V3 A8 c+ G* F) J( K
First and foremost, there will be large and continuing increases in real wages and in the wage share of income, Garnaut wrote in the East Asia Forum, an online newsletter.
: Q! {3 i2 j2 Z+ ~csuchen.de
; }; H  ~5 ~3 e5 T$ FThis is critical. Pay has risen briskly in China, but profits and the government's share of national income have risen even faster, squeezing workers.
8 l* F& a" D4 K3 P! D, ]' O3 h/ z4 M! G% Q( T4 L1 G2 W
"The powerful tendency since the 1980s towards increased inequality in income distribution is likely to be reversed," Garnaut wrote. . W1 B: P" I" a3 E3 t' n$ v
2 d, r: Z$ T/ n" O  v! a8 n
In this virtuous circle, spending will rise and the national savings rate will fall, thus reducing China's external surpluses and easing tensions with Beijing's trading partners. 1 L# n4 X/ u5 S0 F, a
5 G9 [, K$ J4 ^" i% W/ h- v  @- C
Garnaut said there was no basis for assuming that a shrinking workforce, which is set to contract from around 2015, would dent the productivity gains; the economy could keep expanding at close to the near double-digit average of the past 30 years of market reform. csuchen.de8 R2 c. l. \+ W' P9 p  q7 I
/ {- g. ?" G; K
That headlong growth catapulted China past Japan last quarter to become the world's second-largest economy, according to an estimate on Monday by Japan's Cabinet Office. ; l0 z+ U; D- x: b
人在德国 社区: \7 b5 a: x& p
Urbanisation, development of the interior and investment in a low-carbon economy will sustain growth at more than 9 per cent in the coming decade, according to Li Daokui, an economics professor at Tsinghua University in Beijing. 7 Q1 [' @3 O. z: F. Z
csuchen.de+ D% P5 N" D. k
China, Lie said, is set to enjoy a "golden period". , L7 G- j# r; E" R3 u/ _

. t3 P# ?$ m4 P2 \  i' mIf he's right, the consequences for the rest of the world will be far-reaching.
/ G! m; n# r; X% F/ q( Q4 s人在德国 社区3 I& o+ W% _. O% D
International Monetary Fund economists Vivek Arora and Athanasios Vamvakidis calculate that, over the last two decades, a per centage point extra Chinese growth is correlated with an average rise of 0.5 percentage point in other countries' growth. + M! d% [; Q# L: v! i

% ], V( n" ?) @"Moreover, while China's spillovers initially only mattered for neighbouring countries, the importance of distance has diminished over time," they wrote in a working paper.
0 W8 R9 J4 ^+ t, H2 @* U( |人在德国 社区2 S$ Y  I( X9 X2 f( K4 g+ U  Q
Garnaut reckons even richer vistas could open up for the likes of India as China's comparative advantage shifts to technologically complex goods from simple manufactures.
/ Q$ A$ R7 D7 t: b6 Q) E1 A# \1 Y1 n
) [8 Q8 |/ C5 kThink high-speed trains, not plastic toys.

欢迎光临原创板!
欢迎发帖
今年德中不发帖,要发就发原创帖!!
不是寂寞才发帖,只因发帖不寂寞!
哥发的不是帖,是寂寞!

欢迎光临原创板!
欢迎发帖
今年德中不发帖,要发就发原创帖!!
不是寂寞才发帖,只因发帖不寂寞!
哥发的不是帖,是寂寞!