|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-3-2 10:01
| 只看该作者

新华社今日上午专电 美国佛罗里达州的15岁女孩珍妮弗·米终于可以喘口气了,受一种原因不明的怪病困扰,她连续打隔5星期才停下。
; X h8 v3 j4 P& i6 ocsuchen.de
9 k* M2 x- a& @) S 美国《圣彼得堡时报》1日报道,珍妮弗当地时间2月28日下午5时左右停止打嗝。“珍妮弗抽搐了几下,随后停止了打嗝。自……1月23日以来,她终于可以享受到深呼吸的快乐,”《圣彼得堡时报》写道。
( Z7 Z; V4 n6 d+ r' P" q 7 e2 R" i: P- Z, J% e( z" x3 D
没有人知道珍妮弗为什么会康复,一如没有人知道她为什么连续打嗝那么长时间。在5个星期时间里,珍妮弗平均每分钟打嗝近50次。不过当她睡着时,打嗝就会停止。珍妮弗先前曾求助传染病专家、神经疾病专家、按摩医生、针灸师、催眠师,试过各种偏方,还试过一种特殊仪器,但都收效甚微。- o9 _! x3 f. @3 A& {
csuchen.de. s Y+ A/ d& m' m6 e
据《圣彼得堡时报》报道,珍妮弗说她3月1日早晨又打了一个嗝,但仅此而已。“现在,我的鼻子火烧火燎的,嗓子也不舒服,”珍妮弗说。 ( Z, e" z3 X* A, ]; _4 ~
5 v& X6 D. n. X( l4 |" C- b: j+ w"Hiccup girl" finally cured
/ U$ f" L* R9 a" s( j0 m# Z* ]. }- w; V1 r, h
Date created: 3/1/2007 2:31:30 PM
2 n( i: p, Y* `$ @! p' v
+ b. Q4 |$ q. C3 V/ D% B, V$ z+ e2 d人在德国 社区A simple deep breath is something to celebrate for one Florida teenager. The hiccups she has had more the last five weeks are finally gone.
. R8 X+ n- }' V( d5 v/ d" F7 N# u2 lcsuchen.de4 N4 N4 p1 T" V* _% O
Jennifer Mee made the announcement on morning radio and then talked with not one hiccup interruption.
% D1 ~+ |& e% h+ s! r: \
# g/ N2 [, T8 m, H: K2 ?"I had the hiccups for a month and six days, and yesterday they just stopped."
0 S+ y# r" o# M* }" W+ _! {csuchen.de
+ _% J9 a) `/ W6 E$ Z( FThe 15-year-old endured 37 straight days of endless hiccups, which adds up to roughly 50 bursts of air a minute, every minute. So, what cured them?6 N3 b+ }6 M3 @
* A/ b" Q2 I# w. z, N y
"It was a mixture of things, my cup, my chiropractor, the acupuncture, and the hypnotism."' _5 v2 B0 n- l" B
- X) s* a! a' c% a
Jennifer will continue treatment just in case.
+ K( D( p+ @4 U! p$ Z/ o R2 }csuchen.de
& B" W" N M$ e/ d9 g7 m. ]"I don't want to abruptly stop everything and run the risk of them coming back again."
0 G( ^/ {0 P9 r, |' S" w2 I
7 H) l3 ^8 @# RAnd, next week, this 15 year old is getting on with her life.1 v) I, {0 W. F, y8 [9 b0 y
0 o5 a E" C x+ d( ]0 d6 J: q人在德国 社区"Monday, I'm going back to school for sure. That was the first thing I told my mom. I'm going back to school."
I( l# f% M9 N' S( d0 ^7 A
# J! M( z+ c, ^4 _2 v+ l6 N
& R S$ [) [! z5 Q% F$ T! {; c人在德国 社区; v) ]8 ~6 |# l$ p
! C/ \, J( ^) P: @; Q1 x1 {0 p# o; b7 F+ e8 `" M g
Jennifer Mee hiccuped up to 50 times a minute during all her waking hours for five weeks. |
-
-
Mee.jpg
(6.57 KB)
-
-
Mee1.jpg
(32.77 KB)
Jennifer Mee
|