Sex at 70

Sex at 70

A Florida couple, both well into their 70's, go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, "What can I do for you?"
The man says, "Will you watch us have sexual  intercourse?"

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed  that such  an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that  he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's  absolutely  nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." He  thanks  them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he  charges them  $50 and he says goodbye.

The next week, however, the couple returns and asks  the sex  therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit  puzzled,  but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row. The couple  makes an  appointment, has intercourse with no problem s, pays  the doctor,  then leave.

Finally, after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine, the  doctor says, "I'm  sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying  to find out?"

The old man says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's  married and we can't go to her house. I'm married  and we can't  go to my house.
The Holiday Inn charges $98. The  Hilton  charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43  back from  Medicare.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif very smartyes.gif yes.gif yes.gif
我的宁伟阿

呵呵,有意思。

哈哈,有意思~~