别的论坛发现对主席不利的文章

Subject: Barbicue Party on Saturday
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:12:40 +0200

Dear all,

The weather of Saturday (June, 18) is reported to be very nice and ideal for barbicue party. Therefore, the first barbicue party of this year is scheduled for that time.
As a practice, drinks including soft and hard will be supplied by the Student Association for free as well as grill coal and frames, whereas food should be bought by yourselves. Hopefully, you all will enjoy the nice weather and the party. Please do not forget to bring your play card for those who like it very much.

Time: 5:00 pm (June 18, Saturday)
Venue: lawn adjacent to Robert-Koch-Str. 38 (near Uni. Klinikum, there is a artificial pond there)

Please do me a favor to forward this email to those whose names are not in the list. Thank you!
Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any question.
Expect to see you there!

Haijun Yang
Institut für Waldinventur und Waldwachstum  

作者: 134.76.184.*     2005-6-17 21:01   回复此发言   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3  回复:Grillparty am Samstag June, 18th 2005  
  唉,学生会主席怎么能写出这种英语来呢?

烧烤英语是barbecue,美语是barbeque. 可这EMAIL的题目竟是Barbicue,唉,怎么说也过不去  

作者: 托福才考二百五     2005-6-17 21:10   回复此发言   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4  回复:Grillparty am Samstag June, 18th 2005  
  第一句话:
错误:The weather of Saturday (June, 18) is reported to be very nice and ideal for barbicue party.
正确:The weather of Saturday (June, 18) is reported to be very nice and ideal for "a" barbeque party.
点评:不定冠词怎么可以没有。

第二段:
As a practice, drinks including soft and hard will be supplied by the Student Association for free as well as grill coal and frames, whereas food should be bought by yourselves.
1. As a practice这句话在这里有什么意义吗?
2. 这里连词用whereas吗?however, though都通顺多了啊。

这段最后一句:
错误:Please do not forget to bring your play card for those who like it very much.
正确:Please do not forget to bring your “playing card” for those who like it very much.
点评:扑克牌的名词都能用错,真无话可说了。

地址:
错误:near Uni. Klinikum, there is a artificial pond there
正确:near Uni. Klinikum, there is "an" artificial pond there

最后一段第一行:
错误:Please do me a favor to forward this email to those whose names are not in the list.
正确:Please do me a favor "by" "forwarding" this email to those whose names are not "on" the list.
点评:介词几乎都用错了。

下一句:
错误:Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any question.
正确:
Please do not hesitate "contacting" me in case of any question"S".
点评:hesitate后面一定要加动名词,不加不定式。  

作者: 托福才考二百五     2005-6-17 21:42   回复此发言   

5  回复:Grillparty am Samstag June, 18th 2005  
  一共才八句话,多少个错误?

这种英语代表着哥廷根的中国人... 无语  

作者: 托福才考二百五     2005-6-17 21:45   回复此发言   

6  回复:Grillparty am Samstag June, 18th 2005  
  “

这段最后一句:
错误:Please do not forget to bring your play card for those who like it very much.
正确:Please do not forget to bring your “playing card” for those who like it very much.
点评:扑克牌的名词都能用错,真无话可说了。

这里还是还是有错,应该是Please do not forget to bring your playing card for those who likes playing it very much.

这就是托福和GRE的差别

不过那人八句话里十几处错误,真是绝了!
Share |

我还以为是对胡主席的微词呢.
今年花胜去年红, 可惜明年花更好, 知于谁同?

Grillparty am Samstag June
德语加英语
哎~~~~~~~~

托福满分多少?

Originally posted by 晒月亮的拖鞋 at 2005-6-17 22:46:
托福满分多少?

嘿嘿