[社会新闻] 乔治亚流行水蛭疗法

前苏联共合国乔治亚这一阵子流行用水蛭治疗疾病,以往欧洲人会用水蛭治疗痔疮,乔治亚人把这项疗法发扬光大,用来治疗其他疾病。
' q+ M- I! S' u' S
- R" P4 }: w' I4 J  乔治亚很多诊所都提供水蛭疗法,病人得先跟诊所买一只水蛭,更年期妇女先把水蛭放在脖子上,经过一、二十分钟,水蛭吸完血,身体膨胀4倍,就可以取下,接着医师再把另外2只水蛭放在这名妇女上下牙龈上,等吸完血再取出,医师在患者伤口上贴上绷带,就算完成治疗。接受过治疗的妇女说,她们在更年期会出现的潮红和盗汗都有明显改善。人在德国 社区5 j2 o0 N- l& J
/ i, ]) ~* m  |5 {, I
  另外,有一些高血压或是经常性头痛病人,也会用水蛭疗法降低血压,或是治疗头痛。一名医师说,不但乔治亚人用水蛭治病,乌克兰、波兰、甚至德国,也有不少人接受这种疗法。
/ \# `( K% R2 ?& e3 a, }, J1 i. A  T+ A* A  {& s' P

$ _# [* x0 ~' X0 }3 F7 c! I& g) Ycsuchen.de
2 Z% X' O& ^1 @- X人在德国 社区
8 R% L6 G) \. F人在德国 社区
/ f* j( t0 G% Q3 \Women turn to leeches in Tbilisi     22 June 20114 J; n( V9 S5 |/ M4 _; u# I

, [. O- P& c) d$ G1 P7 `4 _Leeches have been used in medicine for thousands of years. By attaching themselves to the body, and sucking blood from a patient, they were thought to bring health benefits.
- R, b4 ]! r% Y, c7 [6 m6 p' |/ y$ E1 D. {
The idea being that disease could be banished by releasing the infected blood.+ w+ d/ X5 H$ {5 I" i/ n6 W* P
csuchen.de7 ]- [* \1 _; i) z4 g+ W) v; q0 S
That idea fell out of fashion during the 20th century, with the discovery of modern drugs. But today, as interest in traditional medicine grows, they are making a comeback - particularly in the former Soviet State of Georgia.
& k9 t' W3 k* i9 J# S5 t" q
) K3 G! G+ F- P0 RDamien McGuinness in the capital Tbilisi has been finding out why.
Share |
Share

欢迎光临原创板!
欢迎发帖
今年德中不发帖,要发就发原创帖!!
不是寂寞才发帖,只因发帖不寂寞!
哥发的不是帖,是寂寞!

TOP