in a situation like this, if u walk away without a care, i would say u r not a human. i know this type of 'creature' are many and walk among us, and sometimes they even proud to admit that they are from this group. but if everybody has this feeling and nature, i don't think our world can survive.
Share |

back to the story, if u think u r not as strong as the rapist and will not be able to overcome him, there are a lot of other ways which u can do to HELP. the first think is u have to CARE. u can get on the phone to get police, u can shout as loud as possible, u can go and get as many people as u can to help u..... the important thing is u should not say: I don't care!!!!!!

楼上的高人啊,写那么多英语,我就看懂最后一句了:

I  do not care.

这句话应该写成纸条,帖在脑门上,行为指南啊.:D

Originally posted by submarine at 2005-4-30 09:16 PM:
back to the story, if u think u r not as strong as the rapist and will not be able to overcome him, there are a lot of other ways which u can do to HELP. the first think is u have to CARE. u can ge ...

i love.gifu
君子小人,总在一念思量

Originally posted by Armen at 2005-4-30 09:22 PM:
楼上的高人啊,写那么多英语,我就看懂最后一句了:

I  do not care.

i hate u
君子小人,总在一念思量

Originally posted by Armen at 2005-4-30 21:22:
楼上的高人啊,写那么多英语,我就看懂最后一句了:

I  do not care.

fear.giffear.giffear.giffear.giffear.giffear.gif:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gifhit.gif

都是嗖主意,什么大喊大叫,什么掏出电话报警,都会送了自己的命的.

我的建议如下,

Originally posted by chinesehejing at 2005-4-30 08:24 PM:

i hate u

:你就是HIT ME 也没用啊.

哎,金玉良言啊,我这么多年在城市巷站中,刀林枪雨走过来,除了眼眶上有点记号,脸动过一次手术,没伤过筋骨,没把命送了,你以为是很容易的事情啊?

现实远比你想象的复杂.残酷.

几个人一起上还干不死他啊。。。唉

就是都害怕,怕自己是孤军奋战。
君子小人,总在一念思量