原帖由 柳漫2 于 2007-5-4 14:40 发表
http://pkucn.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27
這裏經常討論繁簡,稍微有點語言文字學修養的學者多支持繁體字。

说明什么问题?说明支持繁体字的人有修养?这是不是你想说又不好意思说的话?最烦你们这种人了,自以为高贵,说话拐弯抹角。
告诉你了,绝大多数中国人都没有什么文字文学修养,易读易写对他们来最实际。

原帖由 Stephen唐士明 于 2007-5-4 14:51 发表

这就是WIKI上的“古文”。你可曾看到哪一个古代中国人写文言文会用这么多如“时代”,“早期”,“代表“的双声词汇?

You miss the point. EVERYBODY can edit wikipedia. I imagine that the quality  ...

I don't think it is necessary to write in classical chinese. If I were you, I would spend more time on other things.
But I am not you. Maybe it is not bad to learn it as a hobby :)
Anyway, it is not good 古文, although it is a nice try.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

Tired? Get some sleep. Don't waste your time corresponding with me.
网络上谁也说服不了谁。发泄情绪是重要的,观点是次要的,达成一至是不能指望的。

Perhaps getting back to their roots is a way for the Chinese to have a renaissance.
可能。当他们当时未必明白他们在做的事情。好像我们今天其实也不明白共产党做的事情。

It is theoretically possible that these activists may have a goodknowledge of Chinese history and culture without the tool of ClassicalChinese.

However, testing their Classical Chinese may be a good litmus test.

I will bounce this idea off the walls in a number of forums in the next few years. Even if I am wrong (especially if I am wrong), I can learn a heck about China by the reactions of people.
人们总是用过於简单的方法去分析复杂问题,然后造成了新的问题。

Bush's problem is not only that he is a neoconservative but that he isdownright stupid. If American voters made Latin one of the requirementsfor candidacy, we might get more intelligent leaders.
听上去好像挺有道理的,可是结果可能是象古代中国一样,政治权力被少数有机会接受良好教育的人所掌握。

I agree to the advantage of 白話文 as far as mass education is concerned.

However, with traditional Chinese characters, the Republic of China(Taiwan) has a higher literacy rate than Mainland China - AND they arenot cut off from traditional culture to the extent that Mainlandersare.
台湾程度是比大陆高。其实美国德国平均教育程度也比我们好。教育是种投资,相对富裕的社会,人民也拥有更多的机会。中国人有重视教育的传统,我相信中国的教育程度也会继续提高。而台湾在继续他们“去中国化”的运动,反而会割裂他们与他们本来的文化传承。
共产党初期是反中华传统的。但五四运动起,中国人在贫弱的现实中就开始不断否定自己的文化传统,其实从白话文到简体字是一脉相承的。
中国历史上这样的文化颠覆与复兴也发生了很多次了。你如果看看今天大陆的新闻,就会发现现在的中国的确处於一种“文化复兴”之中,孔孟之道老庄学说越来越多被今天的中国人所讨论。
中国历史4,5千年,50年只是短暂一瞬间。所以看中国,不必囿于今天的政治游戏。

原帖由 Stephen唐士明 于 2007-5-4 15:59 发表
P.S. By suggesting that  鬼脚八  get some sleep, no offence was meant. Imay be misunderstanding the meaning of 我的眼里都是沙子 as "sand in one'seyes"  - which in American English means that one is extremely tired.

我明白你的意思,我也知道你没明白我的意思。我臭拽,我本来是想说“我眼里揉不得沙子”(中文俗语,意思大概是:我不喜欢谁,就要“干掉”谁)的反义。

P。S: 我今天很无聊,上班没事做,只好上网。