|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
1 z1 P" c$ A) Q/ E
: b8 s1 B+ V6 N+ w+ B' ccsuchen.de 据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。3 ^* M% J: v d" w6 ]7 z: e
人在德国 社区6 j) A/ Q: U$ @" b! H6 \
莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。9 o5 G! d- i1 h3 Y1 C
人在德国 社区: R$ V0 Z _# V6 H! F
同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
; v; S: N, [8 J+ X6 Ucsuchen.de2 c9 Y" o& ?0 c; y, `3 O$ N
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video2 F$ m3 `. c5 M$ f
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.. `- h4 k4 h" I% x9 L: ]
人在德国 社区% \! g" r% x4 U& c4 H$ O
"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.csuchen.de5 @* ?# }7 E. x2 e( N
6 g/ I" U) y" j, q; j* Y5 Kcsuchen.deThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
0 V' ~# }: G( d0 Y- L! j! qcsuchen.de! k% ^/ |1 B$ ]# [7 {# E
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
9 r/ ~" J/ a6 f% C- \. e8 X! C, \2 |
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.- n2 i# O% ?- h4 m; `5 p, Y4 M
; v9 W! D2 t" v4 }! m) SMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.3 o5 B Y+ L- M/ e
! Q, h" z, c1 V8 ~" m$ Ocsuchen.de"I know how to handle myself," she said.
: J3 B7 r* K! k人在德国 社区
" k6 m; c+ ^5 P) [人在德国 社区As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed. 人在德国 社区0 t u& v; a6 o
8 Y& a7 q0 W: {0 C6 L% A) L0 n: i' U8 T
/ `& q) \$ a3 n! @% I# _$ {7 a# t' c4 B' t& X
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.# S* E- T) d; v2 |
9 w% X: Q; f& z
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|