|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-3-2 10:01
| 只看该作者

新华社今日上午专电 美国佛罗里达州的15岁女孩珍妮弗·米终于可以喘口气了,受一种原因不明的怪病困扰,她连续打隔5星期才停下。0 X: s$ J( p5 x; B7 y! i- a* B9 X2 y
5 z# l9 K2 c# `; o3 k G& } 美国《圣彼得堡时报》1日报道,珍妮弗当地时间2月28日下午5时左右停止打嗝。“珍妮弗抽搐了几下,随后停止了打嗝。自……1月23日以来,她终于可以享受到深呼吸的快乐,”《圣彼得堡时报》写道。+ S5 i% I% f' s+ J% h: M5 e0 e- d1 p
3 K! `& p& [* S2 I3 z$ F 没有人知道珍妮弗为什么会康复,一如没有人知道她为什么连续打嗝那么长时间。在5个星期时间里,珍妮弗平均每分钟打嗝近50次。不过当她睡着时,打嗝就会停止。珍妮弗先前曾求助传染病专家、神经疾病专家、按摩医生、针灸师、催眠师,试过各种偏方,还试过一种特殊仪器,但都收效甚微。csuchen.de( [0 ^) P3 c! [' u) S4 }; ^8 X' p
7 o# d( j( y: T. I8 b- T 据《圣彼得堡时报》报道,珍妮弗说她3月1日早晨又打了一个嗝,但仅此而已。“现在,我的鼻子火烧火燎的,嗓子也不舒服,”珍妮弗说。 2 W& m+ ]( }( W1 H; a. H) n
0 }6 h* T6 A A' c f"Hiccup girl" finally cured
0 [* v. E' s3 x5 [; o+ n
& w6 U, j, C) s% P' {1 |4 @csuchen.deDate created: 3/1/2007 2:31:30 PM
6 d, A R0 C2 H, m% G. }, N( ]: i! |3 r4 B! R1 K/ E4 Z
A simple deep breath is something to celebrate for one Florida teenager. The hiccups she has had more the last five weeks are finally gone. ' I0 J7 S B# ]
csuchen.de4 h$ i3 `) E% L$ o: D( l/ E+ n
Jennifer Mee made the announcement on morning radio and then talked with not one hiccup interruption. q9 @% C! q6 Y/ `, e2 Z
csuchen.de7 Z% w8 M& Z7 g4 d
"I had the hiccups for a month and six days, and yesterday they just stopped."
4 X: U3 a. n4 r& h0 ^, C& t& k& M# ?; b
The 15-year-old endured 37 straight days of endless hiccups, which adds up to roughly 50 bursts of air a minute, every minute. So, what cured them?
9 m8 m- c. n/ A2 r人在德国 社区
% P) h8 I" R) P' y$ T人在德国 社区"It was a mixture of things, my cup, my chiropractor, the acupuncture, and the hypnotism."人在德国 社区* w1 X( V: \0 f: k' W( t
1 w. y. @7 H/ Lcsuchen.deJennifer will continue treatment just in case.人在德国 社区! z7 t" a! h' I
1 l+ h% g# N9 v" v"I don't want to abruptly stop everything and run the risk of them coming back again."csuchen.de# `# z9 L) {+ _" q5 C* k' t [
& N @2 d; [' C: qAnd, next week, this 15 year old is getting on with her life.
6 X( [, J2 d8 r. d0 T1 u) F* z人在德国 社区( o. {8 r3 h! z( O, t
"Monday, I'm going back to school for sure. That was the first thing I told my mom. I'm going back to school."csuchen.de- j( @7 i6 Z& u& q0 P& A$ L0 |' x
5 O4 F* a+ i5 ^! V3 e- e
! {* ?% r0 R, d! Y. \- Tcsuchen.de
7 ^0 Q4 q( J+ `: D: R: }csuchen.de; F& g+ L" J' c, B8 Q& d& d
人在德国 社区0 L, k* l3 ?( Y" b! s; M
Jennifer Mee hiccuped up to 50 times a minute during all her waking hours for five weeks. |
-
-
Mee.jpg
(6.57 KB)
-
-
Mee1.jpg
(32.77 KB)
Jennifer Mee
|