一个日本女孩写给 CHINAdaily 的一封邮件(ZT)

一封很难得的信,写得挺真诚的。

View on China      Updated: 2005-03-29 10:00

Ni hao...

I'm a Japanese college student majoring in International Affairs. I always had a great interest in China. It fascinates me how big and old your country is. I even had a Chinese boyfriend while living in Osaka (J). Hope to visit Beijing soon!

I see that there is a lot of negative feelings against Japan there. No wonder - the memories of the war are still in the air. And I respect the Chinese feelings on this. It is necessary that the Japanese government somehow atone for the behavior of some of our ancestors, and take firm steps to solve the Yasukuni issue. I agree we should try to avoid hurting the feeling of our Asian friends.

Not all Japanese agree with Mr Koizumi's policies. I would say that even some who voted for LDP are against his foreign policy. Koreans are now - righfully - blasting us on this (see the Dokdo islets's row).

I'm not the only "Jap" who admires the Middle Kingdom's culture and traditions. In fact, most Japanese I know believe China is a great country and has a brilliant future. The fights after the Asia Cup (football) finals left us with particularly bitter feelings. All I could think of was "Are we set for playing enemies forever??".

I wish things like that don't ever happen again. You are our most important neighbor. Japan also has some influence over China. You have many things we need, and we have some things that may help you. Our future is inevitably tied to yours.

I sincerely wish that China become as strong as it once was for a long time in the past. Believe me, I hold no reservations on this. The Chinese people deserve it, and all of Asia is to benefit from it!

This is how I see the issue of "Sino-Japanese" relations. Maybe you could help me shed the "not so pretty" views on Japan some people have!

Good luck to all forumers (and to China)!
Zaijian! ; -- )

[ Last edited by regen on 2005-3-30 at 21:21 ]
私は雨が降る日に非常に幸せである
Share |

[img]http://csuchen.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=104699&checkid=e07eb[/img]

Originally posted by hemh at 2005-3-30 09:24 PM:
哪里都有好人,坏人。

真理

Lord Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork

"You think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people. But some of them are on different sides."

也是哦

真的假的?

是大板mm写的?:o

I see that there is a lot of negative feelings against Japan there. No wonder - the memories of the war are still in the air.
嘿嘿,这句话出自一个研究国际事务的学生的嘴里,水平低了。现在亚洲各国命中的反日情绪仅仅是表象,深层次的原因是日本从来没有对二战进行过反省谢罪,反而一而再再而三的做出伤害亚洲人民感情和利益的事情。对于二战对我们民族的伤害,我们需要的不是廉价的同情,我们要的是对历史的清算。
我们的人民,和和波兰、法国、荷兰等国人民一样的善良,但跟倾向于宽恕。现在在二战中受到德国伤害的邻国基本都和德国解决了历史上遗留下来问题了,大欧洲的气氛越来越浓。相比之下,为什么我们,一个更懂得宽恕的民族,没有和日本在任何一个层面上真正和解呢?我个人的理解是,这还是一个对历史的清算的问题。
Not all Japanese agree with Mr Koizumi's policies. I would say that even some who voted for LDP are against his foreign policy.呵呵,如果没有大部分选民支持,那些日本政客能上台吗?上台了以后敢隐瞒历史真相吗?敢参拜靖国神社吗?在日本,到底哪个群体在否认历史,在继续伤害亚洲人民?大于百分之五十算是一小撮吗?

我们常说,以德报怨。以德报怨这句话出自论语,但是并不完整,比较完整的引用是这样的:
“以德报怨,何以报德?吾不取也。以直报怨足也。”
直,也就是公正。在得到公正之前,我不宽恕任何人!

Originally posted by apan at 2005-3-31 01:21:
I see that there is a lot of negative feelings against Japan there. No wonder - the memories of the war are still in the air.
嘿嘿,这句话出自一个研究国际事务的学生的嘴里,水平低了。现在亚洲各国命 ...

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

我思念的城市...

Originally posted by apan at 2005-3-31 00:21:
嘿嘿,这句话出自一个研究国际事务的学生的嘴里,水平低了。现在亚洲各国命 ...

朋友,你的观点也太偏颇跟挑剔了吧?   这只是普通一封写给论坛的简短的邮件。能说出什么高深的理论来? 她所要表达的情感是:中日两国跟人民友好相处的愿望。
作者是日本人(不讨论真假,但应该是真的,来源是中国日报论坛),她也有自己的民族自豪与尊严,难道要她狂骂日本政府,痛贬小泉,说的每一句话都让你中国人听得畅快淋漓才算有水平?
考虑问题不能光站在你自己作为中国人的立场。要“清算”, 你想怎么“清算”?
小泉政府能上台,当然是民选的结果,可是,在日本那种政党结构下,民选政府就一定真正代表了大部分的人的实际意志了吗? 况且,作者表达的意思只是反对当今日本政府的外交政策。并没说在日本是否大部分人支持小泉,支持右翼倾向。
私は雨が降る日に非常に幸せである

强烈建议仇日的gg尽快到日本留学,每人娶个日本mm回来,嘿嘿,小日本不就亡国了吗。

好计策啊。14.gif