|
 
- 积分
- 9514
- 威望
- 3134
- 金钱
- 0
- 阅读权限
- 90
- 性别
- 男
- 来自
- 地球就是我的家
- 在线时间
- 337 小时
|
英国12位英雌,全裸为奥运筹款。
$ ^# u' @5 }# T% d( B
/ o6 Z- B: Z9 `+ C9 E: q& M6 Q6 R 8 c( ?; @2 N7 v) \ I0 x
英国《每日邮报》报导,为替2012年伦敦奥运筹款,12名来自游泳、跳水、韵律等英雌,全裸一丝不挂跳下水,拍摄美女裸图。7 b5 ^2 `( e; Q3 ]) b
8 }9 m8 n9 I# \/ o人在德国 社区Britain's Olympic water babes picture special: The daring dozen shed their inhibitions... and their costumes
; C+ p3 O/ ^ q* |3 i
* o) f# W3 D* o) N* a, g& BThe dozen swimmers, divers, water polo players and one member of the synchronised swimming squad got together for this exclusive — and daring — photo-shoot.
0 H' _; ^( J- X, z: E
9 U# }# R z X" h+ Z( jDiver Tonia Couch, 21, from Plymouth, the same town as Britain’s top medal hope, schoolboy diver Tom Daley, admitted her boyfriend had his doubts about it.csuchen.de: Y) U3 z6 K+ `& L
csuchen.de2 x' I( J. p' P8 I. _
‘When I told him what we were doing, he said: “What? Naked?”’ |
|