[国际新闻] 意大利菜出国就变味?

老板不是意大利人、厨师不是意大利人,材料也不是意大利运来的,这还叫意大利餐厅吗? 意大利有着悠久的烹饪历史和丰富的饮食文化。与法国人和中国人一样,意大利人对自己国家的各地、各派烹饪和菜式都十分自豪。 随着数以百万计的意大利人移居到世界各地,他们也自然而然地把意大利美食推广到世界各地。 然而,如今的一些意大利烹饪专家指出,其实很多出了国的意大利菜早已经走了味道,不能再算作正宗意大利菜了。 比如皮萨饼上什么料都放,除了奶酪、番茄酱,如今有的比萨饼连菠萝片都摆在上边;各类意大利面条、面团、面果、饺子、馄饨的卖相也跟正宗想去甚远。 很多外国厨师在做意大利菜时都"加油添醋",以期把菜式做得符合当地口味。 意大利烹饪学院批评说,他们到访的海外意大利餐厅当中,有六成的味道难以入口。 难吃死了? 该学院的菲奥里检查了英国320家意大利餐厅,他说只有20家算是入流,其它的都十分糟糕。 他抱怨说:"那些餐厅不是意大利人开的,厨师不是意大利人,不用意大利材料,也不供应意大利餐酒"。 他认为,无论是意大利炖肉(ragu)、 提拉蜜苏(tiramisu)还是简单的意大利粉,都"背叛"了原来的菜谱。 该学院表示,他们欢迎一些创新的意大利菜,但是整体来说,海外的意大利菜就是没有老家的好吃。 意大利烹饪学院成立于1953年,旨在维护意大利菜的声誉。
  O& X7 H0 U/ t/ I% a9 J
, Q' }6 O9 X' u8 g2 ^( O: Q6 w
9 v- N4 D1 [$ P; [csuchen.de60% of Italian restaurants fail to pass recipe test 2 y+ k8 w1 k5 ~4 Q+ h

3 g" a0 w2 O" h+ e: j! N) fKETCHUP not passata, cheddar instead of parmesan and fake buffalo mozzarella: just some of the cookery crimes being committed in 60 per cent of so-called Italian restaurants worldwide, according to a new survey.
4 V, E; v, Z1 H8 X7 L& uThe prestigious Italian Academy of Cooking carried out a survey of hundreds of establishments across the world - including Britain - and was shocked by the results.
4 }& _1 u% p. `" w2 |8 j! Y5 o. e( X人在德国 社区Traditional Italian dishes such as lasagne, spaghetti Bolognese and tiramisu cake were also "doctored" by restaurants which could not get the proper ingredients or used imitation products. 1 i# w/ x- H4 X& |' J% V8 m7 o
Other errors included non-Italian chefs over-cooking pasta so instead of the typical al dente texture, it turned into mush. In Britain, only just over half of the 150 restaurants examined by the academy passed the "authenticity" test. 人在德国 社区0 X' B6 O) w% a& |1 L9 I
Giuseppe Dell Orso, of the academy said:
; w! e% u) Y8 u4 T9 R人在德国 社区"I appreciate it may be difficult to find an Italian chef, but they should at least have proper qualifications."

美国如果没有中国人和意大利人,看来美国人就要饿死了

原帖由 天赋 于 2007-5-6 19:18 发表- c$ ?0 Q1 ~% y" X
美国如果没有中国人和意大利人,看来美国人就要饿死了

9 S: X( C7 t1 @* |人在德国 社区 % _7 R7 p; ?9 V" Q! d* _
不会吧, 美国人还有McDonald's! :naughty: