[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。% s6 R6 e* f" e- _, m$ p9 J+ \
+ [5 v0 A3 ^% f
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
4 u4 |9 x" |' v: Ycsuchen.de
2 `3 C9 F8 p. C4 g人在德国 社区“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
4 d' K% s5 M# j, q) G) b- i/ ^2 d+ B
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'5 K  p) \& h7 n) v

0 G# j9 `" P* ?6 z* H& E  R' @4 U人在德国 社区Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.( S3 J* K. p5 v! @0 l# {& p
1 Z1 g7 T3 T" ]1 X
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.- `5 I9 b4 n0 I) @* m$ N

3 B0 |! T* R! |  vThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.$ J# D. J# j) v  H7 ?
人在德国 社区: ?5 l- ?( y' {3 t+ A4 ^
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
/ P/ y0 S& Z& f6 ^3 H) J% V
" [6 ]' e9 A5 E3 |: ^' eThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.+ S9 t! [* B! \

+ g) h! h0 c/ |( d5 b) M# mIt is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.0 T4 a* o) G  @8 b
人在德国 社区* [  d" F' P$ n. w& h
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros." \  i4 h; A; E% \! f; Z5 g0 G3 C
, P+ p( f( Z# l( f
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
% l# q+ V, i4 H* F7 i! _: a7 L
( \& `. |# c8 W9 A  g8 Ycsuchen.de
( _' S9 a. L1 y& h# ~, jcsuchen.de
8 b! D' E/ p/ T8 G/ Scsuchen.de+ ]! b& e7 I) k$ P+ s
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |