[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
1 c0 G/ G3 z/ y8 @* ocsuchen.de7 w. A2 V* {! l
英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。  a) X" L( v, z
人在德国 社区5 u: I4 k5 G4 z# V0 w# l" F7 [
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。% L. g9 \; a; q: X: F

) g, f+ n% o1 Z& xForget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'' y* O+ x# |3 m

5 ?0 T- V& |" u7 H$ j. a! ]csuchen.deTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
4 W2 `2 |: E1 p: z1 q! k, e
/ W6 h  P, L, Y6 G% f9 u& `But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.csuchen.de% m8 }  e- G! g6 g
6 q/ a' C# F, w/ Q4 l- k" V
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
0 `9 d$ [" P& P$ ?5 ~csuchen.de$ d; `/ F; P% z: q- I2 J$ T
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
, v4 R( s4 ~9 F1 R# V+ r& _; \- O. {7 u( ?0 ~
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.人在德国 社区% Z4 \4 k6 k' w9 l& |: c9 C

4 [, T! ]3 D0 \  m  W' A2 ocsuchen.deIt is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.' e9 {5 y# C! E1 f" E( U. l
csuchen.de9 z" E" P: W5 p. v
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.; H+ v& t: d1 M- X: v& Q8 D- P3 b

; d1 }, y7 K1 H6 k3 A. F4 A'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
( o5 s7 k  f" n2 \  t
9 ?; a, Y4 b" b( g! {& ~6 T' |; Q. i) [- U4 ^  s% _
# e1 c9 f/ q2 @% }, F3 D

" a/ j- J" }! I8 i: X" |& YCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers
Share |