My assumption:

1. His own handy was left to his brother in Germany, and he has taken the new one since he wanted to sell it out in his own country.

2. He has sold the Handy in Greek, since the car was broken there and he had no money to pay for the repairment.

3. After the selling, he has bought a telephone card there and called his family and he had not my telephone number anymore( in the handy , sold out)

4. When he arrived home, he called his brother in Germany ( he remebered that in the head???!!!) and told him to inform me to call him.

That 's all the explanation from him. He told me he thought of me all the time and i was quite moved by hearing his voice from the phone again.But still i was angry cause he could have written down the handy number of mine before he sold his handy.He said , forgotten.

Anyway, Lou Zhu, that's just my assumption.

Does it fit?

:)
好风凭借力, 送我上青云!

轻轻的我走了,不带走一片云彩

爱野性拒绝丧失天性...

怎么。。。han.gifhan.gifhan.gif楼主是希腊妹妹吗。。。。。what.gifwhat.gifwhat.gifwhat.gif

简单一句话

爱是建立在信任和理解上的,而且不要计较多少

对你想爱的人就去不计较得到的付出

爱的轰轰烈烈
我还是我,只是换了方式生活而已

和我上个男朋友一样  回国了  4天没给我打电话  还是我要到他家电话  给他打的  然后他就找借口   我也是说难道1分钟报平安的时间都没有吗    后来他回来 没多久 我就和他分手了 当然还有其他的原因  不过我们还是朋友 因为这样的男人 可能不适合做男朋友  但是不证明不能做好朋友  而且了  他也可能是还小 心理年龄不够成熟  你可以先和他做朋友 等等看他25岁以后是什么样子的阿 因为站在你的角度 是你要去选择他 而不是等他来选择你    其实我原来也有好多次分手和好 反复很多次  2个多月前我终于决定了 和他做朋友 刚刚开始单身 可能心里有点空空的  但是你只要坚持2个月不哭   多找朋友玩  保证就好了  他没有你 是他的损失啊

爱不争取就是傻瓜

得不到是另外一码事

自己不后悔

免得后来想,我当时主动 一点,温柔一点就不会分手了···········
我还是我,只是换了方式生活而已

俺觉得做女孩子的潇洒一点,没必要楚楚可怜~~
轻轻的我走了,不带走一片云彩

完全同意楼上的看法
我还是我,只是换了方式生活而已