[经济金融] How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina. 人在德国 社区1 f0 d. x# }: n9 O
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago. ; O6 p" ?' o% m% X# z/ V7 O# P
I have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
7 J, t0 t" Q6 v3 Q. j+ e: _6 ZAt what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this?
- m& H$ L0 t& P) E+ T4 W人在德国 社区It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today. csuchen.de' `# H2 z8 w) R, s, g, i, X
Should I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
) B$ |5 L6 q9 ]- V6 @
. H: H" }# H1 \Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything. csuchen.de, i# \- R0 D$ r) U7 _2 C2 ?
By the way, here is the photo of my sons: + Y1 C  i% Y. q+ q0 ^. r
Happy mother of two great sons...