订机票回国,怎么办?

刚才问了一家旅行社,说最便宜能给我订到芬航飞广州的的,727欧 ,哭啊
xdjim,我是不是又订得太晚了
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

Presumably it might be cheaper to fly to Peking or Shanghai at first and take an inland airline to your hometown afterwards since more alternatives are at your disposal and the fierce competition draws the price down.

As far as I know, if you book the international stretch together with the inland one from the same traveling agency, you can get a deal or discount.

Anyway, you cannot skirt taking the inland traffic even though you fly to Canton.

原帖由 用户名 于 2007-5-16 11:25 发表
有点贵!再多打听几家看看

我还是在口碑中最便宜的禧利问的,别的地方问过了,更贵

真搞不懂,我是七月末走的,是不是应该晚点再订啊,那时候可能会出特价票,
还是现在不订,就会越来越贵了?

我要回家啊!!!!!!
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-5-16 11:40 发表
Presumably it might be cheaper to fly to Peking or Shanghai at first and take an inland airline to your hometown afterwards since more alternatives are at your disposal and the fierce competition ...

大灰狼,呜呜

Flying to Shanghai is also 600sth. and then plus the fee fr. SH to GZ is again 700sth.,altogether is even more expensive than 727 euro . Flying to HK with Pacific airline is even worse, 800sth.euro:astonishment:
Mamamia!!!! Why were i not born with wings???
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

原帖由 fussfun 于 2007-5-16 11:56 发表

大灰狼,呜呜

Flying to Shanghai is also 600sth. and then plus the fee fr. SH to GZ is again 700sth.,altogether is even more expensive than 727 euro . Flyi ...

Less airlines fly to Shanghai. Perhaps there are no advantages in this case.

How about from Peking then? It should be less than 700 Euro, I think.

What's more, you haven't gotten any discount at the stretch from Shanghai to Canto, have you?

原帖由 吃花生的大灰狼 于 2007-5-16 12:06 发表

Less airlines fly to Shanghai. Perhaps there are no advantages in this case.

How about from Peking then? It should be less than 700 Euro, I think.

What's more, you haven't gotten any d ...

no discount at all!!!!

我要die了!!!!!
凡是真精gg的帖子一定要顶!

可是为什么报纸上的广告都是400多呢?
签名档已屏蔽

等着汉莎出便宜票呗,去年夏天就有啊,对于你现在拿到的报价也不算冒险
当你孤单时你会想起谁,会不会找只猪来陪?

您是打算订什么时候的啊

我第一次回去也是订晚了 提前半个月才订 finnair的 650 还没火车
你这700多真是太王道了
団員~~万歳~~