[国际新闻] 英国17岁少女成“超级败家子”

英国17岁少女拉切尔日前趁着家人外出度假之际,在网上发帖,邀请40位朋友来家中参加狂欢派对。让她始料未及的是,该请帖遭人窜改后迅速流传开来,她家竟然来了200名“客人”!
; @, N4 W6 `* m6 F* f/ O8 l, ^8 lcsuchen.de
4 v2 B. M" I/ P1 Z% k& Fcsuchen.de  网上请帖遭遇恶搞 人在德国 社区; @7 w# I9 T8 c" K' @) Y! S0 h
( r8 A. S0 p9 f" n
  拉切尔·贝尔与母亲同住一套价值30万英镑的独立别墅。几天前,母亲伊莱恩·贝尔决定带3个小点的孩子外出欢度复活节。当母亲一行前脚离开家门,她后脚便在网上发布帖子:“请来我家参加一个迪斯科派对。时间定为4月9日晚上10点。”该帖子一经发布,立即有好事者将其窜改为:“欢迎来我家的迪斯科派对捣乱破坏。”随后,这则帖子迅速在网站上被广为转载。
3 E" i+ _6 N3 e- t! x人在德国 社区' f7 Z3 n0 C6 O' i: E# g
  200舞会“客人”闹翻天
9 o/ I5 l9 p% s9 e0 z6 G6 Jcsuchen.de5 k& f. G5 G$ c9 {6 o0 G8 A
  4月9日晚上,当拉切尔喜笑颜开地开门迎客时,不禁傻了眼。原来,她只向40名要好的朋友发出邀请,可是当天到场的“客人”竟然多达200个! / }. l# ^% y' d/ U9 H& Y: G- r
人在德国 社区4 c1 t& c1 s! ~. g
  这些“不速之客”几乎全是远近闻名的街头小混混。不期而至的众宾客一下子将原本宽敞的四房二厅挤得满满当当。这些“派对动物”有的攀上吊灯荡起秋千,有的爬上屋顶嬉笑追逐,还有的索性穿上主人的衣服,在院子里追打疯闹。次日凌晨4时,这场历时6个小时的疯狂派对才宣告结束。面对如同“战场”一般的家,拉切尔顿时瘫软在地,欲哭无泪。 csuchen.de, b% x: o. \( ~2 V
, ~# F  r) Z: ]1 [
  3万英镑家什毁于一旦 9 k9 w6 M+ F. D: w" J( s2 z; }
' [* O% e% V! n: o- q2 p
  4月12日,当伊莱恩结束度假从外面回来时,惊讶地发现家中一片狼藉。据粗略统计,全部损失高达3万英镑(约合人民币46万元)!

. r: Z  s2 b% p9 y. F3 t6 l  D
, p) L. \/ k7 h2 k& ]/ i( Y9 s" xcsuchen.de'I'm so sorry' says teen whose party wrecked family home5 H0 L* w% C3 ~/ B) B5 i4 H) I
! }$ ]2 e7 r( y: X1 v
The girl who invited teenagers from across the country to come to a wild party and 'trash' her parents' house claimed that it wasn't her fault.
, n; d/ X: F0 y8 ^: g
# z3 R! S6 v9 D" XRachael Bell, 17, is still too scared to face her parents.
3 r) ^" q8 w$ Q9 p0 Wcsuchen.de
; A! p8 h/ @1 r& \, VBut she did break her silence to apologise for the drink-and-drugs fuelled bash that caused £20,000 damage to her family home. % _0 Y$ u8 g; D

8 @) ?% k& |& O0 j7 Q; d/ A# ]Around 200 revellers ran amok while her parents were away after the "let's trash the average family-sized house all-night disco party" was advertised on the Internet.
0 S" u! [! ]9 y( I+ n/ T- K: ]; ~
4 X8 F: _# k( B3 w) P. yRachael admitted planning a "small gathering for about 60 people" but claimed sixth-form classmates hacked into her MySpace site and advertised it as a wild 'Skins' party, named after the TV teen drama whose characters indulge freely in alcohol and drugs. 4 t' t/ |" R0 v$ |; q
人在德国 社区6 |: G5 f, S' N. h6 E: J
Mother-of-four Elaine Bell and her husband Alan, both 48, were at the family home in Houghton-le-Spring, near Sunderland, still wondering what to do about the mess and still not talking to their daughter, who is staying with friends.
% [0 F- b6 v% _+ ^# a- ]- b0 J人在德国 社区
0 R  x* O& @" Q' B5 j/ t  \5 h8 ^7 C人在德国 社区Rachael could not summon the courage to face them.
$ c! f, G% M- S  ]0 a( Ncsuchen.de6 F) b8 {$ s! ?2 g/ x. t* U
Instead she told her local newspaper: "I'm really, really sorry about what's happened. I totally regret it.
9 I* U& h; O* |5 W1 ?人在德国 社区
! w* @* r( @" G7 H% z- c8 I"It was just supposed to be a party with a few friends and it turned into a complete nightmare. I'm sorry, Mum.

Rachael Bell.jpg (42.01 KB)

英国17岁少女拉切尔

Rachael Bell.jpg

the Bell family home.jpg (56.2 KB)

Venue: the Bell family home in Houghton-le-Spring, Durham

the Bell family home.jpg