原帖由 jiejiedog 于 2008-9-17 12:10 发表

Why is SCI so important? is it really important for our country or not?The chinese universities should concentrate on the industryapplications rather than on the number of the paper! We won't reach thegoal if we are running on the wrong way! even 100 years later!
For example, the company where i work, does not care about the SCIpaper at all. Actually we have few publications in years. But still thecompany owns a good name in the certain field. If chinese universitiescan focus on improving the relationship between the campus and theindustry, even if there is no paper generated, it is acceptable andshould be encouraged.

一切都需要一个标准,在中国没有自己的标准的时候,只能用外国的标准
不然博士毕业,教授评定考什么?
顺便说一下,你工作的公司不是中国公司,你在欧洲读书,不是在中国,你的经历能适用中国现状吗?

你让中国的大学着眼与与工业界的联系,怎么做,你通过什么去让大学加强和工业界的联系?
很多东西都是由市场,都是由经济利益决定的,中国工业界什么最赚钱就做什么,高科技的东西的利益是长远的,而现在中国的公司才刚刚开始重视它,你怎么样能让学术界的教授们马上从能够或许短期效益的低科技含量的合同转移到利益是长远的,连工业界都没有普及的高科技项目上?

转变需要很多相关条件一起动,变化不是1年2年就能完成的,你的要求,放到10年后的中国可能很对很现实,放在现在,可能做到吗?

学术界是依托于工业界,并且给促进工业界发展的,任何一个想要脱离另一个单独发展都是不可能的
在中国工业界还没有到达以高科技为主的阶段,你指望学术界就蹭蹭蹭的达到欧洲这样?
冬冤家,我有心将你打,却一个心儿怕;要不打,只恨你这冤家羞人煞;罢罢罢,低眉红了脸儿帕,嫁了吧!
Share |

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 13:23 发表

中国工业界什么最赚钱就做什么,高科技的东西的利益是长远的

it is a general criterion, not only for China.
Paper !=  High technology, A good paper is widely used,normally not because it is a High-tech paper. The reason is that it is pratical for solving the industry problems.
The politcs at the moment in China (focus on the number of the paper) cause a serious problem that the people (especially students) in the universities are less interested on industry applications, but on writing paper.

你的要求对于现在的中国太高了
要一个没有金子的人,拿出打造的漂亮的金饰品,还说他打造的铜器铁器太烂,多也没用
要求太苛刻了吧

ps:你现在的机器没有中文输入法吗?

[ 本帖最后由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 12:53 编辑 ]
冬冤家,我有心将你打,却一个心儿怕;要不打,只恨你这冤家羞人煞;罢罢罢,低眉红了脸儿帕,嫁了吧!

原帖由 驴子 于 2008-9-17 13:52 发表
你的要求对于现在的中国太高了
要一个没有金子的人,拿出打造的漂亮的金饰品,还说他打造的铜器铁器太烂,多也没用
要求太苛刻了吧

ps:你现在的机器没有中文输入法吗?

no chinese input. I used google to translate pin yin but it's too complex.
How can you define "China has no gold"? I know China does not have enough money to do the Hi-Tech research. But there are still enough industry projects in China. Otherwise the professors in China won't become so rich in the past years.
My opinion is: industry project is gold (not Hi-tech).
paper for paper number is 烂 copper.

原帖由 jiejiedog 于 2008-9-17 14:05 发表

no chinese input. I used google to translate pin yin but it's too complex.
How can you define "China has no gold"? I know China does not have enough money to do the Hi-Tech research. But there ar ...

http://www.uni-ulm.de/acssu/ime/