Share |

是啊是啊

Originally posted by 身姿摇曳 at 2004-10-7 11:04 PM:
这年头保持新鲜感太重要了!

我换我换
我换换换

欧阳峰(独白):立春之后,很快就到了惊蛰,每年这个时候会有位朋友来看我,但是他今年没有来,没多久,我收到一封白驼山来的信,我大嫂在两年前的秋天,因为一场大病去世了.我知道黄药师不会再来,可是我还继续等,我在门外坐了两天两夜,看着天空在不断的变化,我才发现,虽然我到这里很久,却从来没有看清楚这片沙漠,以前看见山,就想知道山的后面是甚么,我现在已经不想知道了,我是孤星入命的人,从小父母早死,只好跟着哥哥相依为命,从小我就懂得保护自己,我知道要想不被人拒绝,最好的方法是先拒绝别人,因为这个原因,我再也没有回去,其实那边也不错,可惜巳经不能回头,我的命书里说过,夫妻宫太阳化忌,婚姻有实无名,想不到是真的。

The excited insects is coming soon after the spring begins. A friend of mine drops by me at this time every year, but he doesn't come this year. Then I received a letter from Baituo Moutian. It is written that my brother's wife died of illness in an autum two years ago. I know Huang will never come again, but I will still be waiting. I am sitting outside the door for 2 days and  nights, looking at the change of the sky. I just find  that I've never had an insight into this desert, although I've come here for a long time.

太长了,不行了

欧阳峰(独白):那天晚上我忽然之间很想喝酒,结果我喝了那半坛“醉生梦死”;,好象平常一样,我继续做我的生意。
At that night I suddenly wanted to drink wine, at last I finished  half jar of  "drunk when live;dreaming when dead ".As usual I continued to do business.

太短了!!

在换一个

老兄看来你已经四十出头了,这四十几年来,总有些事你不愿再提,或有些人你不愿再见到,因为有些人对不起你,你就想杀了他们,但是你不敢。其实杀一个人是很容易的,一点也不麻烦。我有个朋友,他武功非常好,最近生活上有点困难,如果你能给他一点钱的话,他一定能帮你杀了他,考虑一下。不过要快,如果不是的话......”

You looks like more then 40 years old,in this 40 years,there are some things you don't want to talk about,or some people you don' t want to see again,since you were hurt by them before,so you wish to kill all of them,but you dare not do so.In fact to kill one person is easily,without any trouble.I have a friend whose wushu is very good and who really needs money recently.If you can give him some money,he may kill him for you.You can think over it but you must make up your mind soon,otherwise....

没有事的时候,我会望向白驼山,我清楚记得曾经有一个女人在那边等着我。其实“醉生
梦死”;只不过是她跟我开的一个玩笑,你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得清
楚。我曾经听人说过,当你不能够再拥有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记。  

While having nothing serious, I will hope that to white Tuoshan Mountain ,
I am clear that remember once have a woman to wait for me thering . In fact "
befuddled "; Only a joke which she opened with me, the more you wonder while
forgetting by oneself , you remember it clearly instead. I once heard from peo
ple , as you can not have again , you can only do , make oneself not been forg
otten

这个是别人翻译的
大家觉得那个好
我怎么觉得这个读不同啊