[国际新闻] “耶稣喝可乐” 可口可乐公司表不满

意大利一部宗教电影出现耶稣基督喝罐装可乐的情节和画面,梵蒂冈教廷看了并没意见,反倒引起了可口可乐公司不满。
  D- H- o3 ~* \人在德国 社区# {& w# \# {8 C, z" F2 S! B5 c3 R
  这部名叫“距耶路撒冷七公里”的影片将于本周五耶稣受难日当天在意大利上映。电影以虚构手法讲述耶稣基督于21世纪在中东传教和生活的情况,传教期间,他在沙漠遇上男主角福特,还喝了罐装可口可乐。
3 Y! ~/ P' Y( t0 r; `' M$ e0 Icsuchen.de2 e: [( E5 O6 z4 K5 |% g9 {
  意大利可口乐公司看到影片后,去函投诉,指不能接受电影公司未经授权使用其旗下品牌。csuchen.de  i! l' _$ j+ l1 H3 n

4 B' [; t; ]1 n' W% F! V人在德国 社区  但该电影导演马拉蓬蒂说,这部电影在梵蒂冈上映时颇获好评,耶稣喝可乐一幕亦没引起教廷反感,并说电影凸显了耶稣是历来最伟大的传道人,可口可乐公司的反应让他难以理解。
7 @4 u2 s) b7 Q4 b2 h

3 W0 M3 H- A* l3 J人在德国 社区Jesus could turn water into wine, but he certainly didn't drink Coca-Cola.- N) A" s7 o+ g" B8 z. h* Y: }
4 t, u  V" q1 J7 }% Z7 f
At least according to Coca-Cola Italia, a division of the soda-maker that has moved to stop an Italian filmmaker from releasing a modern-day version of the life of Christ that features Jesus polishing off a can of Coke, the Times of London reports.- _' _9 \0 O3 S7 ?$ N
: S8 |( R: G" @$ |0 X5 l  U4 l" B; `
In Claudio Malaponti's "Seven Kilometers From Jerusalem," Jesus drinks the soft drink during a dusty Jeep ride through the desert.# f, o8 n/ T3 z7 ]) @4 y# T

0 V" Y$ b+ i" Q0 E- j, V! d9 YCoca-Cola Italia wants the scene to be cut before the film's Friday release. It's a demand the filmmaker thinks is ridiculous.csuchen.de8 k. W0 q: B$ E$ Z# A5 i

( _0 @$ J$ ]+ Z' v) ocsuchen.de“The Pope did not object to the Coca-Cola scene," Malaponti said. "It is a coherent part of a film in which Jesus is portrayed as the greatest communicator of all time. This is a profoundly religious film.”
7 _5 T! u/ E( e. r( Y
! Y7 A" s1 x/ \/ qcsuchen.deBut company officials are adamant that the scene portrays the soda-maker in a negative light. "We are not interested in this kind of product placement," a spokeswoman for the company told the paper.
Share |