[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。 csuchen.de- y2 b2 {+ i) i) s: R+ d. X

6 p5 h4 ?, \/ {0 o  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”
6 k3 c# Z$ a& d" K" ]& Q) W人在德国 社区# b" o4 b! C4 k. p. [0 Q( R5 Z9 F2 Q
Parrot leads Irish police to thieves
6 w; y: h2 Q. P" B% T0 \: {* W% b# M2 V# jcsuchen.de
5 X! b) w) ~! J& zcsuchen.deThe cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday." Z( U8 ^; }, i6 W9 x! g  B. l4 t
csuchen.de3 D/ V& |* V2 U! d5 ?$ {9 }! M6 K, c
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.
9 w- L( L2 z2 ]' A; r& b9 O8 x7 |3 p* v1 k
A passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.csuchen.de8 ?# {' \- s8 S1 }
4 J* q$ M6 F* K. V4 g; n
Cheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.( A. X0 u# a& y

' N7 u: d9 U5 h- Z! Dcsuchen.de"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.
1 L! T$ s) q; ], N& w
, i4 ~5 Z, \9 Q) W: lThe couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.