|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

2007-2-4
& h1 p( K. m% f8 x; x+ b) ^澳大利亚悉尼市的一所浸信会教堂近日贴出标语称:「耶稣爱奥萨马」,澳大利亚总理霍华德对此表示谴责。 人在德国 社区$ D E5 v0 m5 f0 K, e7 P9 B4 r
据中新网2月4日电,标语中的「奥萨马」即指「基地」组织头目本-拉登。该标语原意是要传达基督的宽恕之心,但却在澳大利亚全国引发轩然大波。标语下方还有一行援引自《马太福音》的小字:「爱你的敌人,为迫害你的人祈祷。」
& K! s9 ` y: F- V0 X
0 A0 P! I/ c- e& E; X2 C) k人在德国 社区澳大利亚总理霍华德认为,教堂本应选择一种不令人生厌的方式来传达这一信息。他说:「我能理解教堂做法的动机。但是我希望他们能够知道,许多澳大利亚人,包括澳大利亚基督教徒,会认为这种情况下这样做是不合适的。」
1 r- Y0 d! F# ^9 C! j* {: v" \
- k8 \' m6 Y) f; t9 ~( u英国国教悉尼地区大主教皮特-简森表示,这一标语扰乱视听并且在某种程度上是无礼的。他说:「该标语中确实有真理。但是,我们想说的是,‘耶稣决不会赞同奥萨马’。这条标语听起来象是说‘哦,拉登做的是对的’。」
' @% `, @3 g! e: h ]/ f* T8 q8 n7 b @人在德国 社区( H! }% B+ l Y4 q7 g
对于各种批评声,教堂发言人表示,他们仅仅是想「分享福音」。他说,拉登是恐怖主义首领。但他们要表达的是耶稣基督爱世上每一个人,甚至也包括拉登。csuchen.de" e- g$ q9 }# e# N9 Z1 X
7 B K5 Z$ N- L2 F! [5 m% y1 R
Jesus loves - not approves of - Osama
, ?8 F; F1 U/ Y, _& zcsuchen.deFebruary 01, 2007 12:00/ T1 z! |7 D, t! x& D0 I
csuchen.de d% ~; K' ~) ~4 U. Y
JESUS does indeed love Osama bin Laden, but a controversial Sydney church sign saying so is misleading, says Anglican Archbishop Peter Jensen.
0 h' U& Z9 I' B$ A5 C" E: Q/ S, E: w2 _. w4 i0 ~
The sign "Jesus Loves Osama" outside a number of local churches, including some Anglican, also features a Bible extract saying, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". - p8 G; B+ @8 ~' J
% f, [3 o' \6 ?) [* vArchbishop Jensen said he had not been involved in any decision to display the signs and had reservations about them. & k- d) X: J/ ~: ]; J3 I8 M
( p q: ?( A5 q: t! K
"I'm hesitant about it frankly, it's a bit misleading," he told Southern Cross Broadcasting.
+ t- G9 X7 Y' M; U" J6 C; N人在德国 社区7 [3 T, k: ?8 o$ n9 `
"I say to myself, 'If I were a relative of one of the victims of Osama's activities, I might take affront at this'." ' C) V9 a8 B7 t9 t0 U7 O9 |! l
. s" b0 F0 Z5 b, N; a0 HArchbishop Jensen said he understood what the sign was trying to say, that Christianity taught loving everyone – even the al-Qaeda head. csuchen.de$ M& L- Z0 c5 j) U" m* d( y8 K8 R
. B0 Q! z0 d K" E: G0 H
"There is a truth in it (but) what we've got to say is, Jesus doesn't approve of Osama, it makes it sounds like, 'Oh, Osama's doing the right thing." |
-
-
church2.jpg
(56.05 KB)
Controversial ... the sign.
-
-
church.jpg
(33.79 KB)
|