[国际新闻] 校警绑架少女做性奴达10年

据美国广播公司(ABC)6月27日报道,1996年2月10日,美国宾夕法尼亚州14岁女中学生坦尼娅•卡奇突然神秘失踪,从此杳无音讯。原来,她在被学校变态警卫、时年39岁的托马斯•霍斯绑架后,囚禁在家中沦为「性奴」。在此后10年期间,霍斯无数次对卡奇进行性摧残,并且强迫后者写下「性爱日记」,方便日后炫耀。! z( h3 i: ^) Q. r- \2 B) _' Q8 c1 U
4 n2 h, ?! V5 j: R( p
2006年,卡奇在被囚禁10年之后,终于被当地警方营救。令人吃惊的是,她的被囚地点距离其父亲家竟然近在咫尺!日前,这一轰动全美的「少女性奴案」首次开庭公审。
- {$ g" }0 a" ?+ O
$ L* B: {$ m" W2 s& P据报道,现年25岁的坦尼娅•卡奇来自美国宾夕法尼亚州西南部麦基斯波特市。1996年初,时年14岁的坦尼娅就读于当地科内尔中学八年级。由于父母当时正在闹离婚,她经常逃课。由于在家里感受不到爱,坦尼娅打算离家出走,「好心」的霍斯便主动提出收留她。
% S* K! b! b; r

U: {: c1 j( H9 w
2 P( m0 ?- g6 C人在德国 社区
& e$ P7 c( Y( O4 {4 o色魔托马斯与现在的坦尼娅。7 [% p/ W& t9 W1 @4 S# m1 g" R. {- n

/ h8 q" ~+ p( \, o2 xcsuchen.decsuchen.de+ q" Y3 T9 ~9 A$ O' ^7 v
在此后的10年里,坦尼娅被当作「性奴」一直秘密囚禁在霍斯家二楼的房间里。更令人发指的是,他每次拿她发泄完兽欲后,都逼她把他们的性爱过程在一本日历上详细地记录下来,以便日后向他的狐朋狗友炫耀。0 A+ E, N0 z  i; X) u* [& R% v4 {
0 s6 s; j- a8 Y3 ?. f

; Z2 h6 w4 P& E0 ~+ {' U0 n
; Y5 ~  J( I' F+ h4 H9 L  M- i10年前的坦尼娅。
( _9 ]( t5 A0 }1 v0 G( A' A+ ]8 X; G7 J) F: i
1996年2月10日,坦尼娅突然失踪。父亲四处寻找,不仅报了警,还四处张贴寻人启事。让他万万没有想到的是,女儿就躲在离家不到两英里的地方。

7 K- j2 X7 z" R5 H' ` 2 l1 w& d5 |- D  j( M
+ e" |& \4 @3 o) ?' x! Z
Friends lead Tanya Kach, 25, from court after Thomas John Hose (inset) pleaded guilty.
" r% @& K( n8 X: l& D" @- |1 U8 Mcsuchen.de: m( X9 Z1 H& `# M: K/ U: W

+ S1 N. y8 Z" z. ?5 f4 C! t1 ^Ex-school guard locked up teen for 10 years
7 ~2 a# t& D8 Kcsuchen.decsuchen.de& q8 w. s0 h* O: O. u1 q. w; [! g3 X

$ s  B* M: I9 EA former Pennsylvania school security guard accused of keeping a teenage runaway in his home for a decade and having sex with her pleaded guilty today to all charges and was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison.
% x. t* l7 |0 ^5 K人在德国 社区csuchen.de9 o% _& |8 d$ a5 Q6 h3 ]; I
Thomas John Hose, 49, took in the 14-year-old girl and kept her from leaving the tiny home he shared with his parents and son, prosecutors said. Tanya Nicole Kach, now 25, has said the two regularly had sex during the decade she was in the home.
2 f+ A' M2 \1 s
9 x9 F; y* n; M$ O3 |1 I* ZHose had been a security guard at Kach's school, and Kach went to live with him in February 1996. She has said she had a crush on him.5 e8 y/ Z9 }3 {5 P; J+ t

, f9 A, d% w. A# ^2 |( TIn recent years, Kach said she had been allowed out occasionally. Last March, she revealed her identity as a runaway to a deli owner she had befriended, leading to Hose's arrest.# F+ X* G/ Q  d. l' C
csuchen.de5 g- m" R- E' F3 g; ]1 V
The Associated Press normally does not name victims of sex crimes, but Kach has spoken with reporters about her experience. Kach, who approved of the plea, did not speak to the media after leaving court.
7 E* E% H9 Y! q1 A/ p/ c- d
/ Q9 H& I2 H  A+ P! @In court, Kach read from a letter, her voice faltering and her eyes welling with tears.
! S% a& f/ P# u! W
; j/ k) l, w6 Ucsuchen.de"I just want to know why you did what you did to me for 10 years. Why?" Kach asked. Hose took away her innocence and made her feel as though only he loved her, she said.4 f) D6 t+ A3 R" U' D* e
# p/ S  X: ~; R
"It's so sad to say, but I was a puppet, nothing but a puppet," Kach said, noting that Hose controlled what she ate, drank and wore. "I am not that dominated puppet anymore."
& y8 z! Z3 m* T* U9 K4 v. X* T& P" Mcsuchen.de4 L1 c2 h0 r6 z9 |' h! ^; Y
Hose apologised, saying: "Only God knows how sorry I truly am."csuchen.de# z2 e# A' i, K/ F1 x5 n5 }

7 y: Q3 T0 H7 A( f5 s4 b& qcsuchen.deBut he also said he remembers Kach repeatedly telling him, "Thank you, because without you, I'd be dead or in the streets."
/ [( `4 P# K( n. Q7 {. E人在德国 社区
- B& V" x1 O) O3 Z: S: a人在德国 社区Hose's trial was scheduled to begin today, but instead he pleaded guilty to statutory sexual assault, three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, two counts of indecent assault and one count each of endangering the welfare of children, corruption of a minor, interference with custody of children and aggravated indecent assault.
3 I9 N% ?1 Q' r8 F0 d! A/ ]& c人在德国 社区
8 y8 X3 W3 o3 F1 p: AHe was not charged with kidnapping.0 c: a9 H0 ~6 r# j- f
  F1 r7 r0 G; {  X. i. t  C
Hose's lawyer, Jim Ecker, said he was pleased with the outcome, noting Hose was facing more than 100 years as maximum and 15 to 20 years in mandatory sentences.
$ T$ L2 P- _. C% g& E% v7 pcsuchen.de2 n( S6 m( p4 m# i" W' P
Also today, Judith Sokol, a beautician who helped Kach run away by changing her looks, pleaded no contest a handful of charges. The plea has the same effect as a guilty plea but the defendant neither acknowledges or denies the charge.# m- A5 i1 E% _- H
Kach has sued Hose and Sokol among others in federal court. Her lawyer in that lawsuit, Lawrence Fisher, said Kach was relieved to have the criminal case behind her.4 M& d3 x- g5 g, }' C) b
5 B! ^7 a, D- G+ |9 G: g% J  t
Hose attempted suicide by stabbing himself in the stomach just before his trial in February. The trial was delayed again in May, when his lawyer said Hose still had anxiety problems and wanted to hang himself.8 A9 S+ O+ @) l; S
csuchen.de) o- c0 D, b; N/ L5 U  A. N
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-6-28 10:47 编辑 ]
Share |