[国际新闻] 自杀上瘾 投海5年内先后50余次 英国女子被政府起诉

英国一名女子5年内先后50余次在英国多处海岸试图投海自杀,但都被及时发现并营救成功。这名女子频繁的自杀行为给英国政府造成人力、物力、财力上的巨大负担,当地政府被迫对她下达反社会行为令,并提出起诉。
, `" D  I- Q: R' p人在德国 社区8 P1 L. z$ O2 M; d4 T- y
  ●救援费用高达100万英镑
) k& V3 S! C8 u3 R! v
  ]6 t6 E4 ?0 @7 h3 E  这名女子名叫埃米•贝丝•达拉缪若,现年44岁,生活在威尔士西部的阿伯里斯特威斯镇。英国《每日邮报》报道,过去5年里,达拉缪若曾尝试用各种方法在港口、码头以及防波堤等处投海自杀,但均未如愿。
1 f/ r% Z$ H( N2 D) Y0 G' |; m人在德国 社区
1 v/ S9 t  T* w0 D3 k6 x5 ?6 T  50余次的自杀尝试让政府机构头痛不已,仅用于支付紧急救援的费用就高达100万英镑(约合200万美元)。
* i! w8 X$ \' V$ x) Mcsuchen.de
3 t: |- @9 X3 r0 ~  参与救援行动的有警察、海岸警卫队、空军和海军,他们动用了救生艇和救援直升机等设备。 5 n# F: J/ I+ C# M6 \; L
csuchen.de2 g( K" v4 j/ z
  2003年1月,驻扎在阿伯里斯特威斯镇的警察西蒙•图德,还因为救助达拉缪若的英勇行为获得奖励。那次,他游到距离岸边270多米的海中才找到达拉缪若。为营救达拉缪若,他甚至解开了系在身上的安全绳索。
2 i( i8 Q. h8 o- X( L; D( z6 D8 ?4 H# @; q( A5 Q( E
  英国海事和海岸警卫局一名发言人指出:“挽救生命是我们永远的目标。但那些悲观绝望、企图自杀的人确实给我们的紧急救援服务带来很大压力。”
! B- W5 F8 f8 [2 ?# _2 icsuchen.de6 e5 O$ W+ s8 z0 [
  ●政府下达反社会行为令
! [  ?& B6 @  {4 T& C: S, I8 k8 pcsuchen.de
; e1 b2 ]- {/ e, b' C  相关机构认为,对达拉缪若的一再救援不仅浪费救援物资,而且威胁到救援人员的生命安全。 5 L; }7 O7 h) F6 ^) I
2 @. z/ J# G9 i1 m0 L* C
  今年1月,当地政府对达拉缪若下达反社会行为令,禁止她再进入英国沿海、海滩和阿伯里斯特威斯一些散步场所。
8 v" l9 N3 O$ v# D- s& D+ o: y* x人在德国 社区人在德国 社区( x' U  L) u9 ^0 m' s8 ]
  但达拉缪若还是我行我素。仅在6月,她就在5天内4次违反这一禁令。
% b1 f+ G6 ~5 t0 V  o/ d. ~; w人在德国 社区9 d% [. y. `1 ?# b8 a, ]
  6月21日,达拉缪若把自己吊上一海滨悬崖,试图从那里投海自杀;23日,达拉缪若又一次投海。救援人员把她从海中救出后,又把她紧急空运到医院救治。
, i1 X  T& B) z1 H* W/ L0 L4 Kcsuchen.de& U6 [/ |' V/ o3 o
  可仅过了两天,达拉缪若又打电话给警方,威胁说她要在海里自杀。不久后,警方在海边的岩石上找到了她。当时她体温很低。 4 t& J) z) R% X  t) d- u
人在德国 社区4 s5 U) D: Y/ R) e* r8 [1 \
  由于达拉缪若屡次违反反社会行为令,相关政府部门无奈在阿伯里斯特威斯地方法院对她提起诉讼,并希望对她作出更多限制。达拉缪若于上周出庭。
2 N: z' C' r1 V3 u  ^& U人在德国 社区7 y( U( J! U7 u. E
  检察官克里斯•詹姆斯在听证会上说:“她显然是在和警方玩精心设计好的猫鼠游戏。有确凿证据证明,她自杀前总是设法让别人知道。”
* J: C1 ~* N- I& S1 S7 Ecsuchen.de
! Z) t& V; @& @5 |( P  警方和海岸警卫队认为,达拉缪若的自杀行为有可能是她想以此获得同情和帮助,但他们不会再对她实施救助。
(来源:新闻晨报)
0 E! k* y5 F( X: ?. b& `) u" Z) r; dcsuchen.de3 X' U0 U, D; m) @/ ~" O

* d4 y% M& t9 |4 e( B- v人在德国 社区Amy Beth Dallamura has tried to drown herself more than 50 times in the past five years
( A, l* u% `- g% P5 y% jcsuchen.de
/ H6 i+ [( k0 Z4 k人在德国 社区
1 M* L' U/ l7 C& E% Y; P. {9 N; J; ]# V4 C' b0 o
Woman gets Asbo banning her from sea after 50 suicide attempts that cost taxpayers £1m人在德国 社区. `- T$ h6 R$ r* I* u4 D
9 A9 L8 `( L& X* y6 a+ a
A woman has been banned from going into the sea around the British coastline after trying to drown herself more than 50 times. 5 O( u3 ^" h4 C4 F8 w

; V9 T: z3 b/ C8 r- d" {/ n. tAmy Beth Dallamura's suicide attempts over the past five years have cost emergency services up to £1million.
6 l& f  b& ]2 M4 }+ ?. K4 s+ A人在德国 社区
6 |" [3 i& a3 N) u. m  g' jThe 44-year-old has tried to kill herself by jumping off piers and jetties and wading into the ocean. 2 \- i5 g' g0 H- F

$ e1 ^4 O: F0 a  d+ Kcsuchen.dePolice, lifeboats, coastguards and the RAF's air and sea rescue helicopters have all been involved in rescuing her.
  y/ B' q4 r) D4 E! _9 \csuchen.de1 x# ~; y6 A1 I6 X' A
A policeman received a bravery award after swimming out to sea to save her. + b1 Z& X- X3 b7 f$ t+ J, ], p
人在德国 社区& }. i4 h! Q2 ]! Q
But police fear her regular "cries for help" are wasting emergency resources and putting lives at risk.
! X) s/ s4 V! r6 O* z人在德国 社区
! K) C( B0 _* V! m# dcsuchen.deIn January, magistrates gave Miss Dallamura an Asbo banning her from entering the sea, beaches and parts of the promenade of her home town of Aberystwyth in west Wales.
1 l: q# x5 i9 y  p+ wcsuchen.de7 z* P8 E1 I5 O5 B) o
But last month she breached the order four times in five days. ; [/ L; H" ^- W) ?" u
0 x3 V3 c# S5 B
The former golf professional was stopped by police from going into the sea on June 21.
' Y7 j3 \+ A0 M% Tcsuchen.de
+ U: \" e8 r! }1 x  Icsuchen.deLater that day she was winched from a cliff face after again trying to go into the sea. : C( Z5 Q( w  F: F% O8 N) S9 |

3 B' n1 K9 O8 {( k$ l9 NOn June 23, she had to be airlifted to hospital after going into the sea and being pulled out of the water. Two days later she phoned police threatening to kill herself in the sea. She was found on rocks suffering from hypothermia.
  `7 _3 T& G; F1 ?csuchen.de* j0 ~" H& x7 d9 E2 u: U' @
Miss Dallamura appeared at Aberystwyth Magistrates' Court last week for breaching the Asbo.
/ G, `7 V: j/ K) D( L0 ^; c; I# @6 c' l- B# h. j5 w
She was bailed to an address in Sussex - which is why the Asbo was extended to cover all coastal waters. She will be sentenced for the breach at Swansea Crown Court next month.
; G6 l# Q9 \1 |0 |7 ^% P# e, }. |. L# ~2 E7 B9 g
Prosecuting, Chris James told the January hearing: "She is playing an elaborate game of cat and mouse with police.
, z4 B5 k9 U& D9 I8 a4 s
, T- ]0 w2 k# x  `; P"There are clear examples of her telling people what she is doing." 人在德国 社区4 K8 x- T. c" a6 L3 y
/ ~7 _7 n# i- d, Z: h* y* X2 |
Peter Wigan, defending, said that Miss Dallamura's troubles began in 2001 when health problems left her in constant pain with limited mobility in her back and hips.
( Y" W) W, r% x
, T- E* I4 @: s2 d6 T! J* p"It started after she had surgery which made the complaint worse. It was driving her to suicide.csuchen.de) J7 r9 E2 l2 S  I

: o+ ]* F' ?  ]5 `* |人在德国 社区
: q0 w8 L' U8 x4 e( x9 x0 WAmy Beth Dallamura has been banned from going to the sea ater repeated attempts on her life along the Welsh coast人在德国 社区2 [* ~0 [1 H2 C. T; l+ @. @
人在德国 社区# j7 [, z' m8 }& y+ }2 @
9 G- j* }- q- Z$ z0 h/ S
"If her problems could be addressed the emergency services would not be put under pressure and strain."
  M3 |% V& h8 lcsuchen.de5 _6 z, t1 v9 s! }- b0 b$ L
Miss Dallamura said the pain was leading her to 'desperation' and that sanity was not a problem. 5 O( b! P2 p$ p/ k6 g( `5 e. f

4 @; U) C1 ?1 J! WPolice and coastguards have conceded that her suicide attempts are a cry for help - but they say the rescues cannot go on. 1 s9 ^3 b8 d- r8 n
/ r% s4 f/ l; E* A$ h
In January 2003, Pc Simon Tudor, based in Aberystwyth, was given a bravery award for rescuing her. He swam more than 300 yards, letting go of the safety line because it was not long enough.
1 f* K* ?2 F$ k) n6 `+ @4 V0 C. \, M2 D
Police estimate that the rescues have cost £1million and claim her suicide bids are "anti-social" as they cause distress to those who see her.
: v' W3 }5 i$ X- d$ U9 g3 Y3 s2 C# x% ~9 O6 j
A Dyfed-Powys Police spokesman said: "Meetings have been held to assess Miss Dallamura's mental state but experts have been satisfied she suffers from no mental illness. 人在德国 社区2 f4 I  I) z7 W0 w
csuchen.de) n, P/ U2 n- M. U4 X% \& ?; N
"We took the step of applying for an Asbo because...we thought what she was doing was anti-social. It was causing the public who witnessed what she did distress. : b3 E3 i8 q: A' F2 ^$ p
csuchen.de  J+ o! S: u* u- w1 \5 ~6 \2 Z
"She has called the police on countless occasions and it would be true to say that it has cost the service a significant amount of time, money and manpower."
6 g* g4 V, j+ Y+ n1 f- Lcsuchen.de! w8 w% K5 f+ M" ^: }! \$ `+ R
A Maritime and Coastguard Agency spokesman said: "Our aim is to prevent the loss of life. To save lives has always been our aim.
* G3 b/ N& R; m: Z1 F3 n% [7 P- _8 Z
"People who are despondent and try to take their lives do put pressure on the emergency services."
9 ]! S! E3 ?& |4 z5 M. \' T
8 j1 D  m, P# X. F. X[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-7-16 15:03 编辑 ]
Share |