[其他] 【租房诈骗】今天遇到的,给大家分享一下。大家要引以为戒。

今天晚上朋友打来电话,说在Immobilien-Scout看上一个房子,跟房东联系了下,房东发来封Email。但是是英语写的看不懂,让我帮忙看看。(信件还是挺长的,大家要好好看。)

apartment for rent‏
2011/6/28
答复  ▼
  Sebastian Gibson (sebagib@ymail.com)
Hello,

I just read your message regarding my apartment.
Sorry if my answer comes quite late, but your email arrived in my spam folder, and I couldn't see it until now.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Germany, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated, exactly like in the photos.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 2 parking spots in garage, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of 500 EUR/month. The kaution is also EUR 500,00, and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment.
Before we go any further I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat with, and for how long.
Now, a little bit about myself: My name is Sebastian Gibson and I'm a 58 years old graphic designer from Birmingham, planning to retire in the next 2 years.
I have a lovely wife, Christine and a 25 year old daughter, Linda. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandfather :).
Another member of our family is a six year old Labrador Retriever which we all love, so, since I'm a pet owner myself, I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the house.
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave Birmingham even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this won't affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from Birmingham (on my expense of course).

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

All the best from Britain!

---------------------------------------
Sebastian Gibson
Graphic Design Dept. Manager
47, Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham, B14 6EE
sebagib@ymail.com

评分人数

Share |

本帖最后由 eelmon 于 2011-6-29 03:23 编辑

我看了看,说的挺不错的,那么就回复下,约个Termin。
很快就有回信了。
如下:
rental procedure‏
7:28
答复  ▼

Sebastian Gibson
添加至联系人
Hotmail 活动视图
1 个附件 (181.3 KB)

下载
查看幻灯片 (1)
下载为 zip 文件
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

After analyzing all the applications together with my wife we decided that you would be suitable to rent the apartment.
As I said, the total price which you'll have to pay for one month of rent (warm miete) will be 500 Euro, no additional costs.
The rent will be paid monthly, directly to my British bank account.
In order to view the flat and settle a deal, you will need the keys, and the contract .
Since I am unable to come to Germany personally, and my daughter is already back here, I've hired a major real estate agency from Birmingham, specialized in international rentals, to represent me.
They are called B&G Rentals Europe Ltd, and their website is: www.UK-Immo.com.nu
This agency will handle the delivery of the keys, the inspection of the flat and also the payment .
Here's how it works :
1 - To start this transaction, I need your full name, address and telephone number. I will also need to know the rental period so I can put it in the contract.
2 - I will go to the B&G Rentals office to drop off the keys and documents of the house, along with the contract
3 - B&G Rentals will check the documents to make sure I am the actual owner of the flat, then, they will send you an invoice (rechnung).
4 - At this point you'll have to pay the kaution (500 EURO) as a security deposit to B&G Rentals, according to the instructions from the invoice.
This will be a guarantee that they don't send an agent all the way to Germany for a joke. The deposit will be just a formality, and it will not commit you to renting the flat.
The money will remain in the custody of B&G Rentals until you have checked the flat and confirmed that everything is ok.
5 - After you pay the deposit, and send them the details, B&G Rentals will send an agent to Germany in the next 24-48 hours (Monday to Friday) to meet you and help you inspect the flat. .
You can also decide which date and time will fit your schedule best for the inspection.
7 - If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign a copy of the contract and pay the first month of rent to the agent. (the following rents will be paid directly to my account)
However, if you are not pleased with the apartment for any reason, the B&G Rentals agent will give you the money back on the spot, and I will get my keys and documents back.
I will pay for the services of the agency, so there will be no extra costs for you.
Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you cannot move out immediately, we can make the deal as I explained it now, and consider it only an inspection and reservation. You will move in when you are ready and pay the first rent then.
If you want to begin, please give me the details which I requested above, so I can make the arrangements.
I have attached a copy of my passport to this email as a sign of good faith.
I am waiting for your quick response, because there are several others interested in the apartment, and I need to know if I can count on a deal with you.

Best greetings!

Sebastian Gibson
47, Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham, B14 6EE
sebagib@ymail.com

本帖最后由 eelmon 于 2011-6-29 03:33 编辑

我去看看那个网站,嘛嘛,都挺好的。朋友说很想租。(那房子的照片很漂亮的,装修很好。)
我就跟那个朋友说,你把你资料给他,过几天会让你汇500欧就行了。
朋友说,还没看房就汇钱,会不会骗人的啊。
我开始还说,不像啊。我就说,那我给你查查有没有这个人。
我就以 “Sebastian Gibson
47, Woodthorpe Road
Birmingham, B14 6EE
sebagib@ymail.com” 为关键字,谷哥一下。
发现了一些出租房信息,看看时间有2011年的也有2010年的,当时就有点奇怪了,再看一看就发现这么个网站
http://facto24.de/2010/10/06/mietgesuche-und-vermietungen-sind-momentan-beliebt-bei-betrugern/

我就惊呆了。敢情给我发得信就是这个网页的回复啊。

我笑着给我朋友说,还好你多问了我一句,不然肯定被骗。

------------------------------------------------------------------
就是这么回事。
一句话总结:让你先付钱再做什么之前,请多多思量一下。

我去看看那个网站,嘛嘛,都挺好的。朋友说很想租。(那房子的照片很漂亮的,装修很好。)
我就跟那个朋友 ...
eelmon 发表于 2011-6-29 02:21

你很細心啊,幫你轉帖,讓更多的人看到。

现在这样的骗子很多,大家小心!

厉害! 这个童鞋做事很细心,
CSUCHEN开通新浪微博,欢迎大家成为粉丝!

小心小心!防人之心不可无!!!!!!!!!!!!
葱葱

Bonn也有,要慎重 说自个在外地不看房就让汇款基本都是骗子

我也遇到一个类似的,不知道是不是同个人。共勉。

Thanks for your interest ,am well pleased and appreciated.

Standing & Location !

The apartment is located at Monheimsallee 67, 52062 Aachen, Germany, and less than seven minutes walk from the nearest Bus-stop and close to Train station.The location is great and was one of the prefared areas by all visitors including cultural attractions in the area,holiday sites, shopping centers ,malls , restaurants ,cafes and public transportations are just around the vicinity...

Apartment  is 50 m2 consisting of a fully furnished bedroom.Completely renovated, this apartment offers great quality furnishment.
The bedroom has a high quality sofa bed for two additional guests,and a beautiful kitchen fully equipped.
.The bathroom, accessible independently from bedroom and living room includes a bath with a shower attached to the wall..
This is a very beautiful apartment which is ideally located with major tourist attractions in the surrounding area, many restaurants and of course the most beautiful and especially calm area, an opportunity not to be missed! .Nonetheless, I have attached the pictures of the apartment as file for you to see, access my claims and view.The Unit is open to both long and short term lease and its still available at the moment.

Note :

*Monthly rental price : 440euro per month including all bills....
*Security Deposit :500euro security deposit payment is required and be awared that the deposit is refundable at the end of your stay if nothing is damaged from my properties .

Amenities

* TV
* Microwave
* Cable TV
* DSL/WIFI
* 1Bedroom
* Lounge/Dining room
* Oven
* Shower
* WC
* Phone
* Dish Washer Crockery&Utensils
* Washing Machine
* Stereo/Radio System DVD Player
* DVD/Music Collection
* Central Heating Air Conditioning
* Large Closets
* Pet are allowed
* Kitchen Fridge & Freezer
* Spacious Garage Parking

Conclusively, the mode of registration and reservation will be initiated if you are still interested and comfortable with the descriptions of my apartment,i will be looking forward to your response and have a great day attached you can find my apartment pics,have a nice day

Best Regards

Kelly..

Good receiving your response,its nice to hear that you like my apartment and i will be also willing to give it out to you  if you can assure me that my apartment will be well taking care of by you in my absence...

you can have my apartment for as long or short as you want because presently am in UK i was just been transfered by my company down here to work thats why am renting out my apartment you can go to my apartment address and see it just that you wont gain full entrance into the apartment because its locked and am here with the keys thats why i sent you my apartment pics i took before i traveled so that you can have an idea of how the inside looks like...presently nobody is inside you will be living in my apartment alone they are all private use to you alone you will be living in the apartment with the furniture...

i do normally make use of an agent or friends but due to the way they cheat on my tenants thats the reason why i decided to travel with my keys......

breifly about me i work as a contractor am married with 3children and i love making friends with intelligent people,don't worry i will pay you a visit when am on leave so that we can see each other and introduce ourself  better....

i will appreciate it if you can briefly introduce yourself to me ok..

do get back to me asap for further procedure..+447011140599

Many Thanks