晒一下租房诈骗邮件,提醒大家

这段时间找房子,已经收到三封诈骗邮件了,特此提醒大家租房谨慎。
发现类似的邮件有一个共同点就是自称不在德国,无法看房,让你给他或者第三方机构打钱。。。

第一封来自anniek-beije2@hushmail.me
Hello ,
First of all , I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works
You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent . I will pay the shipping costs.
This is how they work :
1) I will make the delivery papers at WorldWide Moving. The shipping company its called : WorldWide Moving (www.worldwidemoving.co.uk) . After that I will send you a copy of my passport .
2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the guarantee deposit(410 EUR + 410 EUR= 820 EUR) to the company .WorldWide Moving will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody .
Also WorldWide Moving will give you further instructions about the money deposit .
3) After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys, you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent .
4) If all is in order, you will instruct WorldWide Moving to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.
5) If you refuse to rent the apt , WorldWide Moving will give you a full refund (820 EUR) and you will give them back the keys and the contract.
If you are interested to rent the apt please send me your information, so i can make the deal:
Name:..................
Address: ...............
City: .....................
Postal Code: ...............
Phone number:...............
Thanks
Anniek Beije
Sent using Hushmail
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM,Me wrote:
    Yes, I'm interested in the apartment, please tell me the details, I want to have a look at it first.
    Best regards,
    Me
    On 9/17/2013 10:25 AM, anniek-beije2@hushmail.me wrote:
        Hello ,
        Thanks for your reply,
         That sounds great !
        You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems .Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 410 euro and i want aslo one month guarantee deposit 410 euro ( the guarantee deposit 410 euro you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .   
        Of course you will have to see the apartment before discussing further details . I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs.The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with WorldWide Moving to make sure that we can trust each other.
        I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please email me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.
        Regards
        Anniek Beije
        Sent using Hushmail
        On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Me wrote:
            Dear Anniek Beije,
            When will you arrange to let me have a look at your apartment? thanks a lot.
            Best regards,
            Me
            On 9/14/2013 10:40 PM, anniek-beije2@hushmail.me wrote:
                Hallo,
                Ich bin Anniek Beije und kurzem erhielt ich eine E-Mail von Interesse in meiner Wohnung in Junkerstrasse , 52064 , Aachen. Ich bin ein holländisch Forscher, der für ein Pharmaunternehmen und diese Wohnung gekauft wurde während der Arbeit hier in Deutschland auf einer 5-Jahres-Vertrag, wie ich es wäre eine bessere Investition als die Anmietung sein glaubte. Ich bin der einzige Eigentümer der Wohnung, wird sie in voller Höhe gezahlt und es hat keine rechtlichen Probleme. Die Wohnung ist nicht bewohnt, seit ich nicht mehr in Aachen lebe
                Ich möchte meine Wohnung, um ein paar nette und verantwortliche Personen zu mieten und um das zu tun, dass ich ein paar Details über Sie, wie wie viele Personen Sie planen, in der Wohnung leben, für wie lange, wenn Sie eine feste wissen müssen Einkommen, etc. ich muss Ihnen von Anfang an sagen, dass ich nicht ein Problem haben, wenn Sie ein Student sind und ich bin sehr gern Haustiere und bereit ist, sie in der Wohnung akzeptieren (ich bin der stolze Besitzer einer englischen Bulldogge). Sie sollten auch wissen, dass ich Aufrichtigkeit sehr schätzen.
                Neben allem anderen ist hier ein bisschen etwas über die Wohnung und mich so können wir lernen einander kennen.
                Die Wohnung ist die, in den Bildern aus dem advertisement.I haben die Möglichkeit, auf den Versand sämtlicher meine Möbel eingelagert, wenn Sie Ihre eigene (keine zusätzlichen Kosten) bringen wollen
                Die Miete für 1 Monat beträgt 410 EURO (für die gesamte Wohnung) inklusive aller Nebenkosten (Wasser, Strom, Internet, Kabel). Sie können die Wohnung für einen beliebigen Zeitraum (open end Vertrag), aber nicht weniger als 3 Monate zu mieten.
                Über mich selbst, ich bin 25 Jahre und wie ich Ihnen sagte ich bin ein Forscher in pharmazeutischen Produkten.
                Sie können in der Wohnung am selben Tag zu verschieben, wenn Sie die Schlüssel erhalten. Das einzige Problem ist, dass ich bereits in Großbritannien bin, aber ich hoffe, dass wir gemeinsam gehen, um eine Lösung zu finden.
                Ich freue mich über Ihr Interesse an meinem Eigentum und ich freue mich auf eine zukünftige Zusammenarbeit und Freundschaft.
                Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
                Anniek Beije
                Nachfolgend haben Sie die Dienstprogramme und die Beschreibung der Wohnung und auch Sie haben die Bilder in beimessen.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Hello,
                I am Anniek Beije and I just received an email of interest in my apartment located in Junkerstrasse , 52064 , Aachen. I am an dutch researcher working for a pharmaceutical company and this apartment was bought while working here in Germany on a 5 year contract, as I thought it would be a better investment than renting. I am the only owner of the apartment, it is paid in full and it has no legal problems . The apartment has not been inhabited since I am no longer living in Aachen
                I wish to rent my apartment to some nice and responsible people and in order to do that I have to know a some details about you, like how many persons are you planning to live in the apartment, for how long, if you have a steady income, etc. I must tell you from the beginning that I do not have a problem if you are a student and I am very fond of pets and willing to accept them in the apartment(I am the proud owner of an English bulldog). You should also know that I appreciate sincerity very much.
                In addition to everything else here is a little something about the apartment and myself so we can get to know each other.
                The apartment is the one in the pictures from the advertisement.I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs)
                The rent for 1 month is 410 EURO (for the entire apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable). You can rent the flat for any period of time (open end contract) but not less than 3 months.
                About myself, I am 25 years and as I told you I am a researcher in pharmaceutical products .
                You can move in the apartment in the same day when you receive the keys. The only issue is that I am already in United Kingdom but I hope that together we are going to find a solution.
                I appreciate your interest in my property and I am looking forward to a future collaboration and friendship.
                Best regards,
                Anniek Beije
                Below you have the utilities and the description of the apartment and also you have the pictures in attach .
                Photos apartment :
                http://postimg.org/image/i147s8ko1/
                http://postimg.org/image/cgwbvcb6p/
                http://postimg.org/image/8w0gc46n5/
                http://postimg.org/image/7pruzksyp/
                http://postimg.org/image/hcvd9aly9/
                http://postimg.org/image/a0uihht41/
                Zimmer:   3
                Wohnfläche:   ca. 86 m²
                 Sehr schöne, helle Wohnung mit Atmosphäre, hohen Räumen mit weißen Stuckdecken und kleinem Balkon.

第二封来自eric.eichmann82@outlook.com
Hello,
I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment .
It has 3 rooms : 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting it out.
We will not use the place any more, so you can rent it even for a long term.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated, as you could see from the photos.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer.
If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
The place is fully equipped with air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, LCD TV, etc.
Also, very important, the utilities (water, electricity,Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent of 425 euro.
The caution is 800 euro and you will get it back when you will move out (I will need a 30 days notice).
Now, a little bit about myself :  I'm a 49 years old retired architect from London.
I'm a pet owner myself, so I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the house, as long as nothing is damaged.
Unfortunately, my health and ongoing treatment don't allow me to do any traveling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet you personally for a while.
However, this won't affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to have a real estate agency handle everything for me.
I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat with, and for how long. Any other details about yourself would be appreciated.
So I guess this is it for now, I hope I didn't forget anything.
Friendly greetings from the United Kingdom!

第三封来自vanessaleukel@gmail.com
Hallo,
Ich bin Spanisch und ich lebe in Spanien. Ich suche jemanden, um meine Wohnung zu mieten von meiner Großmutter, die Deutsche war geerbt suchen. Bevor wir weiter, würde Ich mag, um ein wenig über sich selbst wissen, wie wie viele Personen in der Wohnung und für wie lange auch, was domenio Arbeit bleiben. Ich werde glücklich sein, für jeden, der sie sauber zu halten, ordentlich und ernsthafte mag mieten. Ich kann die Wohnung für eine unbegrenzte Zeit (1 bis 5 Jahre vielleicht mehr) zu mieten. Ich kann auch für kurze Zeit (2-3 Monate Minimum) zu mieten. Die Miete pro Monat beträgt 330 Eur ohne aller Nebenkosten. Sie können meine Möbel verwenden, oder Sie können Ihre eigenen verwenden, ist es das gleiche für mich. Ich habe die Möglichkeit, auf den Versand sämtlicher meine Möbel hier in Spanien, wenn Sie Ihre Möbel mitbringen wollen. Die Wohnung ist genau wie auf den Bildern, sehr sauber und mit allem ausgestattet was Sie benötigen, wurde vor kurzem renoviert. Sie können in der Wohnung am selben Tag verschieben, wenn die Schlüssel und Vertrag von mir unterschrieben erhalten. Das einzige Problem ist, dass ich die einzige Person, die die Schlüssel hat bin, aber ich habe eine Lösung, wenn Sie wirklich interessiert sind.
Danke für Ihr Interesse und ich hoffe, Ihre Antwort.
PS: Antworten Sie mir in Englisch
Vielen Dank.
Hello,
I'm Spanish and I live in Spain. I'm looking for someone to rent my flat inherited from my grandmother, who was German. Before going further, I would like to know a little about yourself, like how many people will stay in the apartment and for how long also, what domenio work. I will be happy to rent to anyone who likes to keep it clean, orderly and serious. I can rent the apartment for an unlimited time (1 to 5 years maybe more). I can also rent for short periods (2-3 months minimum). The rent per month is 330 Eur without all utilities. You can use my furniture, or you can use your own, it's the same for me. I have the option of sending all my furniture here in Spain, if you want to bring your furniture. The apartment is exactly like in the pictures, very clean and equipped with everything you need, has been recently renovated. You can move in the apartment in the same day when receive the keys and contract signed by me. The only problem is that I am the only person who has the keys, but I have a solution if you really are interested.
Thanks for your interest and I hope your answer.
PS: Reply me in English
Thanks.
Share |

骗子年年有,每年都一球样,没创意。。。。。。
100 字节以内
不支持自定义 Discuz! 代码

看不到房东 看不到房东证件 看不到钥匙 钥匙打不开房门 一律不给钱 给钱也转帐 转帐也不周五转

姿兹一下
德国规定,Bio鸡必须在至少4平米的空间环境内生长,我屋面积16平米,能养四只。

这边的骗子太低端了,内容都可以直接GOOGLE出来,不过新生刚来的时候找房心切,上当的概率还是有的,多加小心~

实际上,即使是CSUCHEN上面也有很多诈骗信息呢

昨天碰到一个人,说是没办法在签合同的时候到场,叫我直接跟房东签合同。然后他说等的人很多,叫我先NACH他的东西,把钱付给他当作押金。我当时没同意。接下来他就把手机号换了。。。