[国际新闻] 响应环保福特汽车将采用黄豆塑胶座椅

2007-7-13 21:54:22 作者:美国证券网
9 z" a9 O$ f( m6 R  z美国汽车制造业者福特汽车今天表示,为让汽车内装更环保,福特打算开始采用以黄豆提炼塑胶制造的车内座椅。
" N' Y$ W! b; {$ u" g! \福特预定二零零八年在备受欢迎车款Mustang推出首款采用黄豆塑胶座椅汽车。 csuchen.de; p. c, @7 c" {
人在德国 社区' b( J1 B3 B* d- B: x: _( x
福特材料研究及先进工程部门的技术负责人密耶留斯发表声明说:「黄豆是再生性资源,相当环保。
! G; M9 b' D  k5 F
8 g; n3 K. l: g  v, S9 ?采用黄豆提炼的泡沫塑胶,让我们有机会保育自然资源,以及减少对环境造成的污染。」
8 W1 b  Q9 h) J+ @6 ~1 k. L
" [0 J( V5 J$ e# I8 g* _绝大部分汽车座椅平均含有十三公斤的石油提炼泡沫塑胶。福特表示,黄豆提炼的泡沫塑胶,内含高达百分之二十四可再生成份,生产过程消耗较少能源且能削减二氧化碳排放量。 ' H4 v8 O* K' d6 p# h! A: v

# A- t% r  T+ s# _7 R此种汽车座椅将由汽车零组件供应商李尔公司制造,它是首家采用全部可回收材料制造座椅的厂商。 csuchen.de  X0 Y; p, W3 u
! f6 {0 |0 B, j9 p- J# |! i) p
李尔公司资深副总裁史考特表示:「采用可再生资源,是提供能降低对环境冲击汽车配备的重要途径。此举也有助於降低生产汽车材料对环境造成的污染。」

2 [& c8 i1 p1 F  }- zcsuchen.de; r( G: j, y/ e- G$ P
9 V! D+ e3 D7 O- h/ ?
人在德国 社区+ T" G4 K* S, r1 K3 r, ~8 U
Ford Mustang to be 1st to use soy foam in seats
; G7 C/ {1 y. P; h/ v& O) `) n# @人在德国 社区July 13, 20070 M8 m) \9 |, r) O$ o$ ~

# e. Q2 \* W$ y人在德国 社区The Ford Mustang, a sports car known more for its performance than Earth consciousness, is slated to be the first production vehicle to use soy-based foam in its seats, Ford Motor Co. said Thursday.
, H  p' Q% |2 Z: z* t1 D- [人在德国 社区/ H" F& r7 @5 f. y, V
Ford worked with the Southfield-based seat maker Lear Corp. on the technology, which replaces a portion of the petroleum used to make foam with soybean oil.
* t( W2 m5 g+ u7 M+ b% L3 a% t1 ?& R- T
The technology takes less energy to produce, so it emits less CO2 into the atmosphere. Soybean oil-based foam represents 6% of the materials used for the seat back and cushions, with both companies viewing it as a first step for the technology in a mass market.
' I  G$ O& g1 g5 K& i& Qcsuchen.de0 w! u* z8 W. ~, D  g) Y: }
The price of soybean oil also is less volatile than that of petroleum.csuchen.de' n/ s9 H8 m: O' Z; C

( @) B) f; ?4 J2 r7 S2 T4 NFord chose the Mustang because it allowed the new seats to go into production sooner -- as early as next month for 2008 models.人在德国 社区& @+ h. C0 r  U% d' o
4 F& U, ^$ I4 B4 ^6 t
One of the biggest obstacles that Ford and Lear had to overcome was the foam's smell.+ e8 O) `: ?6 h+ T, b" q

8 x7 [8 v. z) EDebbie Mielewski, Ford's technical leader of plastics research, likened the smell to burnt popcorn.* X7 V7 g9 S4 o6 z) f
$ |! L5 l! V" |* Y4 J4 Z! Q# {. u# @3 L
When hot, the foam also emitted oil fog that would have left a thin, clear residue on the windows.
. o' u2 k$ \; g& D* y0 n$ P6 L+ q人在德国 社区1 @4 d5 t  C' i0 d. }1 x6 d0 _
The companies worked to make sure that "there was no difference in the product, except that it was green," in the sense of being better for the environment, said Jeff Frelich, Lear's director of research and development.人在德国 社区% ]3 M7 s; l" I% h6 g$ g

: i  U/ e+ C( N( l, |csuchen.deFor Ford, the use of soy is a throwback to the days of founder Henry Ford, who used it to make paint and plastics on versions of the Model T.
& Y8 z5 ]# Z8 d- ?) R+ j& h! B人在德国 社区4 g4 k% A2 r( A/ H2 @( I, L
For Lear, it is evidence of innovation and progress, even as the company's ownership is in question." v) w& D! q8 y7 o$ B+ _1 E5 P

: h2 _# [8 r' H  l! Y  hLear management wants to take the company private by selling it to Carl Icahn. Some shareholders have come out against Icahn's offer to buy Lear for $37.25 a share, up from an initial offer of $36 per share.8 u/ q# ~* m* n' M) H2 p

/ [3 J9 g5 b. z, L1 d% _Two investor advisory firms said Thursday that shareholders should reject the higher offer.6 Q' [! X* t5 R5 Y+ t& C* V# B
人在德国 社区( \8 c/ R% G( s+ V. B( {
The results of a shareholder vote on the issue are due Monday.
Share |