香港女游客跌入非洲活火山口侥幸存活

刚果共和国当地一研究机构的一位科学家称,一名中国香港游客周五失足落入该国东部的一座火山口,但侥幸存活,不过救援工作因夜幕降临而暂停。
3 C7 b( m+ x, @人在德国 社区人在德国 社区5 p6 X( f/ [2 N& }7 E7 J. v
  据外电报道,刚果戈马市(Goma)火山观察站主任卡塞莱卡(Celestin Kasereka)称,这位女性游客落入民主刚果与卢旺达交界处的尼拉贡戈火山(Nyiragongo)火山口,落在距离岩浆湖数百米高的地方。那里的深度超过了100米,地势陡峭。 3 e" p/ [0 M/ _, I! ]+ [9 T8 q
; Q' I- _! P! M7 i
  “她就躺在火山口里,但仍然能活动,她还活着,卡塞莱卡说。“他们正在设法营救她,不过那里的能见度太差了。” csuchen.de4 W& G! K5 e( W3 A- d2 u5 Q
! N! l6 V7 y6 k( {
  卡塞莱卡表示,营救工作将在周六继续。
- M4 K5 ?7 Y/ L3 ]8 R人在德国 社区& W4 L# S& r4 P
  尼拉贡戈火山曾在2002年喷发,流出的岩浆导致戈马市的数十人丧生。而今,那里是民主刚果东部少数旅游景点之一,但麻烦不断,这位香港游客已经是第二位落入火山口的游客。
) E! ]  j. }. b9 M( B( {
+ O: Y: E, i' Q5 c8 `

, o3 H9 `+ f' q0 }! z2 B人在德国 社区Chinese woman falls into Congo volcano, still alive
+ \, e9 j! Z6 D9 @csuchen.de8 _2 w4 N5 A& G2 P+ I3 p% Z
KINSHASA (Reuters) - A Chinese tourist survived a fall into the crater of a volcano in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo on Friday but efforts to rescue her were suspended at nightfall, a scientist at a local research facility said.
9 G/ `9 W  A* b2 l4 ?人在德国 社区人在德国 社区5 N) Y- ~% t$ `; f8 }
The woman fell more than 100 metres (300 feet) down the steep interior crater wall of the Nyiragongo volcano near Congo's border with Rwanda and came to rest several hundred metres above the lake of lava, said Celestin Kasereka, director the volcanological observatory in the nearby city of Goma.
+ g' h4 O8 _4 t7 R' a* Vcsuchen.de6 e* P# _: h+ ]0 d6 {% W  C
"She was lying inside the crater, but she was still moving. She was alive," he told Reuters. "They were trying to save her, but the visibility was too bad."
/ V+ V5 f9 ]! x0 n+ G. |人在德国 社区
7 h  t& Q' u0 G7 f1 }: aKasereka said rescue operations would restart early on Saturday.
: |( j5 T0 U1 J人在德国 社区人在德国 社区/ O% {/ f2 ^! l/ ^/ F
In 2002, the Nyiragongo volcano sent a river of lava through the centre of Goma killing dozens. Today, it is one of troubled eastern Congo's few tourist attractions. Friday's victim was the second visitor to have fallen into the crater.
Share |