[国际新闻] 又见网坛美少女 身材火爆

2007年 07月 02日 14:50    深圳新闻网csuchen.de4 _6 S* w: s( L% F0 v8 P1 ]; n

. x8 s- [0 |1 d* x% [晚报记者王嫣报道
, g1 R) N  X; Y7 k1 n人在德国 社区4 ^' @! a$ Z! ?1 j5 U$ ^0 D& `
    说起塞尔维亚体育,中国人最先想到的应该是足球,这个仅有750万人口的欧洲小国,一度同时有7名主帅在中国国家队和顶级俱乐部执教。但今天,我想讲几个塞尔维亚网球选手的故事———
, ~' D, O! w% Q+ x- Y
7 v, x' D& V. C. K    她在游泳池里学会了打网球。1999年北约轰炸南斯拉夫时,整整四个月她都和父母一起在贝尔格莱德家中躲避空袭。但童年的阴影没能遮蔽她脸上的阳光,她的深色皮肤野性又健康,她的官网在上月点击量突破4000万次,超越莎娃成女网第一。她是世界排名第6的伊万诺维奇,今年才19岁。
csuchen.de- ~; j7 x3 o/ @9 V) @3 L
人在德国 社区& Z5 N6 v' [" T* L

% M  S! G' |1 F" j+ P% y4 X( cDie Serbin Ana Ivanovic. Foto Keystone # u2 z: q6 G! q1 P4 U" F1 ^) Z

4 x( @0 Q: D8 b' ?: y3 p. y; G5 p* }: ~. M- f7 t
    她去年曾经连输了9个第一轮,中国选手袁梦输到第4个时就转去了低级别的ITF赛事,而她也已到贝尔格莱德的大学报了名。但她最终选择了留下,今年至今她出战51场,比任何对手都更勤劳,她就是世界排名第3的扬科维奇,今年22岁。
( X8 x% H$ z' G# K3 ~6 G2 k% D% D0 V4 j, {, [
csuchen.de/ D4 M$ N% s' E) G) B
人在德国 社区+ a$ Z; p3 T4 z2 c% S
Ana Ivanovic ist derzeit die Nummer sieben in der Weltrangliste
: Z% M: ]  j& A" i- |$ v) J
, r  g" x1 s% b, G" b    他12岁才上学,同年转到德国学习网球,但那时候他的目标就已经是世界第一。他不喜欢谈论祖国的过去,但他和两个弟弟已经着手在贝尔格莱德办学校,打造塞尔维亚网球的未来。他是德约科维奇,男子排名第4,今年20岁。
5 T5 a: s6 p! P* ~: b  }/ Q
6 P2 ~- k2 M3 p    他在今年的温网赛前还默默无闻,虽然几年前他就拿到了澳网少年组的男单冠军。但自从战胜5号种子冈萨雷斯之后,他成了温网迄今最大的黑马,他叫提普萨诺维奇,他是正赛名单中最老的“-VIC”,今年23岁。
# z3 ^7 a, B% u/ R
7 ~2 |3 n4 N  ], C; P    他们是塞尔维亚总共1600名网球选手中的佼佼者,他们令网球超越足球,首次成为塞尔维亚的第一运动。当他们回到祖国,15000人汇集到广场上欢呼迎接,体育部长也想跟他们照相。他们四个人的年龄加起来还都远远不到100岁,他们还都那么的低调、团结、勤奋、爱国,个个都那么可爱,让人真恨不得搂住亲一口。) t0 N1 {# D. k8 [! G+ e
人在德国 社区. k, u) l* j7 p
    伊万:百万美元宝贝
/ q5 ?/ E0 ]3 `. _csuchen.de
9 V- c+ A6 }; X& k; w  |1 i7 Hcsuchen.de    四个塞尔维亚人中,伊万诺维奇是惟一一个真正经历了科索沃战争的人。她的父亲米洛斯拉夫是个商人,母亲德拉加纳是位律师,但良好的家庭环境还是无法避免战争的冲击,78天的空袭,伊万真切地感受到房子和玻璃的摇晃,“我怕得不行,以至于现在温网猛地打雷下雨都惊不着我了。”看,安娜·伊万诺维奇就是那种随时都能“拨云见日”、笑容都镶有金边的姑娘。) Q) @1 P& u, t  g$ t( A" ^% k$ @
人在德国 社区7 R6 L  F* l% d. Q
    “小时候我爸妈带我四处比赛,拿着塞黑护照到哪里都受歧视,我真感觉自己不受欢迎。”伊万的苦恼,很快被一位36岁的瑞士商人解决了,他叫丹·霍兹曼,是一家资产达到2亿5千万英镑的维生素生产商的老板之一。他也是一名网球爱好者,从他的塞尔维亚教练那里听说了安娜的故事。2002年,霍兹曼帮安娜和她妈妈办好了去瑞士训练的护照,还给了她们25万英镑的无息贷款。回想当年,霍兹曼说:“我问安娜她想要什么样的生活,她直视我的眼睛,回答说:我想当世界第一。当时她在青少年组排名世界第22,但我当即决定向她提供经济资助。我意识到这是一个谦虚、早熟、受过良好教育的姑娘,同时她的父母每个月仅有几百欧元的收入。”/ [- o9 u! t1 |) |% W/ P
人在德国 社区) f2 w8 c, F( u4 B% e% U. }+ D8 p
    现在,霍兹曼成了伊万的经纪人,“我这下真叫无心插柳,我没想要分她的奖金,她却已经尽数还我了。我没指望在她身上赚钱,她却成了我最大的生意。到现在我还记得,最初带她去意大利参加青少年组比赛,第一轮她就输了,走下场地就开始哭,然后把自己锁在更衣室里,她怕我就此离开她。整整4个小时我都在外面等着,然后我告诉她,我是不会弃她不顾的。”
8 H& |. Y, _8 K6 Pcsuchen.de
3 Z  `. A5 z6 @0 S7 A    今年以来,伊万的比赛奖金已超过100万美元,而场外的她也凭借“凯瑟琳·泽塔·琼斯”式的灿烂笑容,逐渐赢得赞助商的偏爱。可是这位从游泳池、从战火里走出来的塞尔维亚姑娘,丝毫没有意识到自己的商业价值,更不想把自己打造成安娜·库尔尼科娃之后的第二个安娜尤物,“现在的评价着实让我不安,还是把视线拉回到球场上吧,你们谈论的那些花边对比赛毫无意义。”
( H3 U; b$ P$ D# T3 c
$ m6 [2 G* X4 X! n# i, y' ~( K" P

7 X/ w% J6 T: ]# D( \9 ^1 L: W人在德国 社区
6 w) K8 Z; {2 Ecsuchen.dePin-up: A Picture from Ana's website taken at a photoshoot in 2004
( c: |+ [7 [" B. y5 Ocsuchen.de人在德国 社区! w. H- W" W' z7 k1 t

- f6 P0 _9 b/ k5 E) V5 o8 H0 ncsuchen.de: }( S* S0 }0 l% \& q! X+ X
War-torn past of the Serbian smasher Ana Ivanovic
3 E* F  F6 |" P2 h2 ^3 g, W1 P) f
5 A  q: N( p4 Acsuchen.deDodging the rainstorms in SW19 means nothing to Ana Ivanovic, the 19-year-old brunette beauty of this year's Wimbledon. ) |; e& }0 F9 r" F& h
# K/ M$ y2 s2 z! S" O, w7 h

; i5 ?1 }$ [2 S+ X. uThe Serbian tennis prodigy, currently ranked sixth in the world and a Grand Slam finalist at last month's French Open, grew up avoiding air raids in her native Belgrade.
4 M9 y/ W5 N$ V3 z+ m* z* {. a6 U5 v9 D* A
As a child, Ana was forced to schedule her practice sessions during the regular early-morning lulls in Nato's 78-day bombardment of the city during the Kosovo crisis of 1999.人在德国 社区+ r0 \5 T! o( Z; Q
1 {- {9 X. P4 a0 F( U

w3 K4 G$ q5 }: ?
8 i8 l8 y1 j- |& n! QElectrifying form: Ana thrills the Wimbledon crowd last week
7 Q" m# s+ C6 ]: O7 j: `1 e/ h
) O& Y" c; n5 O$ A/ c7 N7 Ucsuchen.de人在德国 社区) A1 j  L' z# e
And such was the lack of facilities in her war-torn homeland that she spent the freezing winters learning her strokes in an abandoned Olympic-sized swimming pool, which had been drained of water and converted into two indoor courts. csuchen.de5 }5 ^5 s! r2 j2 Q' A% n; P9 s3 E
csuchen.de9 l/ l. \6 ~% b# D2 U
A powerful six-footer, Ana is rapidly becoming a globally recognisable tennis pin-up to rival the world's number two, Maria Sharapova. Pictures of her playing stylish tennis with a smile have dominated international tennis coverage over recent months. ' F# B: k2 `5 R7 z5 l

( r7 i! D- ~2 r& G, J* h+ pcsuchen.deHer website last month received more than 40 million hits, the most of any female sports star. Last night she was found a prime table in one of Mayfair's most fashionable and over-subscribed restaurants as other diners were turned away.
8 r& K. r. q( f" tcsuchen.de9 M  J, x# d/ q2 k8 g# H7 J" s

) R  F7 f/ C; \% o4 a& Q- ~csuchen.deAnd on Court 13 yesterday, she attracted a new, young and predominately male crowd for her third-round match against Aravane Rezai, of France.9 E4 ~: F+ P" p$ H0 n

9 b* f" _' p  a9 g" r/ ^5 O
( w9 b( k8 e/ g) ~% j1 w7 `
* `- f( }/ O, |0 m7 l. HAna Ivanovic: Striking a pose in Florida in 2005
* F  t4 j5 |$ scsuchen.de
7 Q& a7 ~: m3 x$ z5 ~9 o; X% e
1 F7 j; G; e+ x" }  s. x人在德国 社区But behind her easy smile, Ana inevitably still bears the scars of a childhood spent trapped in the bloodshed and misery of the conflict that ravaged the Balkans from Croatia to Kosovo. , U0 i5 k: c2 q9 v7 J, J3 g
, y3 \- d! u; @& w% i2 w! p
For four months in the spring of 1999, she sheltered with her parents Dragana, a lawyer, and Miroslav, a businessman, from the Nato air raids over Belgrade.2 D! z8 V9 O/ e" ~7 d" u4 y

& Z9 f" U$ r2 V! kFood and water became scarce and few were untouched by the brutal ethnic cleansing and settling of ancient tribal rivalries. Sometimes the bombs fell so close that Ana recalled: "I could feel the building and windows shaking. I was so scared."
6 e" J4 m' w' S4 L* s2 Z0 I; k3 f人在德国 社区
1 v1 k- i: K. u1 @Yet the Ivanovic family refused to yield to fear or the austerity of their lifestyle.
7 T6 u$ F7 _# k- t+ d人在德国 社区
1 d4 b2 e- F: I( s" ~8 C8 g0 ~! k8 R5 |; U8 {
"We never hid in the cellar," she said. "That was important because we always had a house full of people trying to see the positive side." ( x6 Y7 {1 \5 W4 c

2 B: ^0 _1 f, D$ U# K$ iAna, who fell in love with tennis at the age of five after seeing a TV advertisement featuring fellow Serb Monica Seles, was encouraged by her parents to schedule her daily practice sessions for 6am, when the bombers had gone. 0 n4 x5 o" O2 u/ r
4 u0 f, a% N1 G( T" p5 k2 Z
And, with tennis courts destroyed, derelict or too expensive to hire, she resorted to practising her skills in that empty swimming pool in the city. / k2 H1 N# x2 r; M( W
csuchen.de( c9 `1 L  ?: S1 K! ~( l4 p
"It still exists and kids are still practising there," said Ana at Wimbledon last week. "I go back there sometimes because it's very close to my house. Maybe, one day I'll hit there again."
  E7 @" n- N$ u' B. S
$ s9 |$ u8 k6 S. GShe recalled: "The pool was old, leaking and too expensive to heat, so they emptied it, put carpet inside and made two tennis courts." But it was far from perfect. ; d, j6 b. {, v8 a6 Z: E" v
2 o* u+ w7 M- U) ]% V
"It was impossible to play crosscourt, because it was this far from the wall," Ana said with a laugh, holding her hands 18in apart. "So we had to keep playing down the lines."
) W& n/ w& w7 C2 I6 W
6 ^. @. {% ?* Z, L+ LThe continuing international isolation of Serbia under Slobodan Milosevic only added to the problems Ana faced in pursuing her dream of becoming a professional tennis player.
$ Q( Y' v% p6 ]7 ccsuchen.de9 i$ W7 s* _+ I2 p9 j$ O8 s# U# |
Flights in and out of Belgrade were suspended. Ana and her parents had to make a seven-hour journey to Hungary in order to fly to international tournaments. / {; f7 q2 _9 p

& N# X4 b$ V; d8 L- _1 F, qShe said: "Everyone seemed to think Serbs were bad people and I never felt I was welcome. It was hard for us. At every airport, immigration control always seemed to take longer for us than the other players. : ]/ S; q( q3 w. G

& f2 {0 v  U% k. i$ h( @"We had to explain what we were doing going into whatever country. There was so much trouble over visas."
. V; ^" R6 p. k" z$ G6 n2 A) B6 r, }% \- t4 E/ E$ q. ]4 s
But Ana's future was transformed by a fateful meeting with a tall, 36-year-old Swiss businessman with a passion for tennis.
3 ^) ^. J5 V$ y0 Q3 a- |# P% \( t9 Y2 ]6 V7 hcsuchen.de
/ j( E2 q2 _; Q: j$ G3 r7 zHad it not been for Dan Holzman, co-owner of a vitamins company valued at £250 million, Ana would not be melting hearts at Wimbledon.
# b% g7 V' L2 [' @% kcsuchen.de人在德国 社区5 ?1 a& ?4 u. S5 n4 L7 {# Q4 B
"I was taking lessons from a Serbian coach at a private tennis club in Basle," recalled Holzman, who is married with two young children. 人在德国 社区) h* N& N  w* n# T0 ~. ]  w5 q5 O

/ [$ w+ N, Y. H" P. n"He told me about a girl at home in Belgrade who had an exceptional talent but had no resources to improve. She was Ana Ivanovic, who was then the 22nd ranked junior player in the world, at the age of just 14.
7 B; H6 r+ ]) H& p人在德国 社区- S- c1 i' q3 a  Z$ @
"I agreed to meet Ana and her family, but that proved to be difficult – in 2002, it was still hard for Serbs to get visas to travel abroad. But after several weeks, Ana and her mother came to Switzerland."
+ l9 K$ ]; j2 b# R8 y- S: [; pcsuchen.de人在德国 社区$ D: B, j9 e  z  D
Remembering the day they met, Holzman said yesterday: "I asked Ana what she wanted from life. She looked me in the eye and replied, 'I want to be Number One in the world.'
: h  S0 @; ]+ ?% c. wcsuchen.de0 e: A7 Y$ D- P# K% j
"I was smitten at that moment. I took a quick decision that I would help her with financial assistance. / R0 |3 |7 C. ^& m

' }4 y' P. k) r& O$ ncsuchen.de"I understood that Ana was a modest, humble, well-educated girl with a caring family but that her parents were living on just a few hundred euros a month." & s' ?/ \$ k6 c9 Y* [
2 T  ]! D) i. g9 t
Holzman agreed to make monthly payments to the Ivanovic family, allowing Ana to employ a respected coach for the first time and creating the opportunity to venture out into mainstream junior tournaments that had been previously out of her range. ; H( p1 J8 j" w/ _
csuchen.de8 Z0 c, u5 h% m) \+ m, U5 g9 @
But the money was not a donation – it was an interest-free loan which eventually reached £250,000. Holzman said:
4 L1 l& X, f) D/ G, |' B% @0 m* g人在德国 社区: c; C! K3 r- ^1 A
"I'd always invested in shares but with Ana I wasn't following a share price, I was following a person. I just knew from meeting Ana and her family that I wanted to be a part of their dream." csuchen.de1 s- h2 A+ D/ i; q( t. p1 g2 y$ e( ~

Y2 g. H* F# L$ UHolzman provided Ana with a laptop, mobile phone and pocket money. "I wanted her to feel like a professional from that moment on," he said. 人在德国 社区( e" y, H( Y$ r; B# T) ~) \4 `( j! x$ s
人在德国 社区$ Z5 k! }8 Y4 J$ _

: E2 |  U+ P5 V) Z& n0 Pcsuchen.deTo Ana, the money – on whatever terms it had arrived in the family's bank account – was a lifeline from another, prosperous world beyond her belief.
/ v9 J1 y: Y8 V! c, Dcsuchen.de
& a% `! t& y) U9 n6 V" W"I flew to be with her at her next junior tournament in Rome," said Holzman. "She lost in the first round – and started to cry as she left the court. She locked herself in the locker room for four hours.
3 ?' ^  E: R& s! S1 g0 t2 Bcsuchen.de
( C6 Z' B9 g; i) U1 t/ b0 ?) a& u人在德国 社区"She was frightened I was going to quit. I waited four hours to tell her I wasn't going to!"
, l7 b3 A& s8 lcsuchen.de
0 x4 X6 t; h1 Z  IHolzman insisted: "I never placed Ana under any pressure to perform – she did that herself. 人在德国 社区  J; n  I3 [* x- W
人在德国 社区! b9 ]4 a" W% F* x* z' D
"When on the court, she does have a killer instinct. But I do believe that you can be Number One and still be nice. Ana has never involved herself in petty jealousies, never moaned that her poster somewhere was smaller than someone else's." ) B+ m4 x$ |8 o6 d3 ]8 a2 N+ u7 i  b
+ ?, {' U' L0 e) Y1 M
Indeed, all week, Ana has been called to comment at Press conferences on her own beauty. "I'm very flattered," she smiled. "But once on court it doesn't matter how you look. It doesn't help you win points." , g6 ^4 p3 V0 F$ V7 D" H

9 [" K4 S; R. i1 j7 bHolzman's gamble was inspired. Ana has so far won £1.2million in prize money – and earned at least the same again from endorsement contracts. He remains her business manager but Ana has repaid his investment in full. : D4 t! }/ |: [) B3 ^! o
( R7 R& @. ?9 {2 v3 r" M; U$ u
"Ana always knew that the first £250,000 she earned had to come to me," he explained.
; h6 m1 y4 f: O- s& R" S% Q8 _8 z6 |
"Of course, I never took all her prize money as she needed to live. But she has now repaid me every penny. Ana is not my only business, and I don't pay my rent through her, but I cannot think I've ever made a better business deal."
  }; G7 V) G/ Q2 z" h: i人在德国 社区
9 L% Z2 O$ ]) J5 o6 I% \# z  u2 a. k% Z( N: ?
Ana received a hero's welcome when she returned from the French Open in Paris to Belgrade last month with her fellow Serbian stars Jelena Jankovic, the world number three and fellow graduate of the swimming pool courts, and Novak Djokovic.
: Y5 g; o0 C# U5 h6 E' v  h
1 k4 h* K! n6 K6 \4 D( a  KAll three had made the semi-finals of the Grand Slam event, an achievement that mocks the perennial under-achievement of British stars who – as Tim Henman pointedly said last week – are pampered by comparison. 2 z0 D  z2 o5 y+ Q0 M* }& |
! m& e# B+ |$ l
The three girls were cheered to the rafters by a 15,000-strong crowd outside the Parliament buildings.
2 i6 h" B4 x1 [" ocsuchen.de" u+ y/ o4 U0 C9 |& b) c

8 b% _! g- L; p) tcsuchen.deFor a young woman who has suffered the terror of war, the privation of practising in an abandoned swimming pool in sub-zero temperatures and borne the stigma of being shunned at every border because of the atrocities of Slobodan Milosevic, tennis represents much more than just a game – it provides the chance to improve the international image of Serbia.
6 {. ~5 t$ w. I4 _: {3 W6 J* u  g- g& S. Y- \
"When I go home I see a change for the better in our country," Ana said. "Novak, Jelena and I hope our results will continue that change. We try to present the country and its people in a positive way."1 u. T0 o( q2 ]. ^$ S
人在德国 社区7 j* ?& E  ~% O* ~8 S# G
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-7-2 18:01 编辑 ]