[国际新闻] 意大利女性海滩 男性禁止入内

希望在阳光海岸“清凉上阵”又担心在男性面前过于暴露,这恐怕是多数喜欢游泳女性的夏日困惑。然而这个问题在意大利得到了圆满地解决,日前该国开放了第一个专为女性设置的海滨浴场,所有的男性和孩子都被禁止入内,令这里成为闺中密友聚会玩乐的天堂。 " k" ]4 f/ \, A5 |) l( I

$ Q' c$ q4 N2 o( Z0 \3 t  位于意大利亚得里亚海岸边上的134号海滩绵延50英里,在它的入口处竖着一块牌子,上面画着一名穿着游泳衣的男子,但有一道斜线从他身上穿过,向所有男性昭告——这里是他们的“禁区”。虽然与“不得牵狗入内”的牌子有些相似,但令男人们“嫉妒”的是,宠物狗们都可以大摇大摆地出入,而且不分公母。8 J$ @" h. l/ W  k. O; a

4 l$ g: O) w2 O$ i: a* \  43岁的多纳蒂说:“我把丈夫和儿子丢在家里了,感觉自己来到了天堂。这个海滩真是太棒了,干净、整洁,对女性来说简直太完美了。不会听到孩子在你耳边喊600遍‘妈妈’,也没有男人色迷迷地盯着你。”
1 R8 K/ B! {. k* K" Y0 Kcsuchen.de
  m: z! U5 R3 y& d& S  对于身材不完美的女性来说,她们在这个海滩也不用担心在男性面前暴露出赘肉和脂肪。经营这家海滨浴场的22岁的弗兰切斯卡说:“你再也不用为了掩饰身材而围上布裙。男性总是以挑剔的眼光打量我们,但不可能每个人都是意大利小姐。”
/ D+ Y/ s4 h) N/ k人在德国 社区
0 i' H6 \, c7 N: X  海滩上还开设很多针对女性的服务项目。有选美冠军提供美容咨询,还有礼仪、健身、美甲和烹饪等各种课程,所有的培训师都是女性。不过,还是有一名幸运的男性获准进入这个“女儿国”,那就是救生员,毕竟从水中救人是个需要男人的力气活。 csuchen.de+ k+ t* ^/ a& H; t# J9 ~
5 j) Z: k6 r2 S6 w4 Z- d
  有趣的是,提出这一设想的是一名男性——弗兰切斯卡的父亲拉瓦利亚先生,他说:“这并不是同性恋海滩,只是专为女性服务而已。”据他了解,设立女性沙滩并不违反意大利关于性别歧视的法律。

$ J: t# Q& u. T' ncsuchen.de
4 ?+ s% B) ^7 P, y( J
4 _0 t( l/ }9 F人在德国 社区csuchen.de* h3 g7 L& T1 U$ Q0 {
- f) s9 n! R/ O. }5 g5 o) t
  T, a! t3 \7 ^7 _
Man ban on the beach keeps the pests at bay
( _1 t$ y: I  h* x/ e+ X
8 b1 E' b( }+ p* n. C. CItaly has opened its first women-only beach, away from the prying eyes and wandering hands of the country’s notoriously lascivious men.
( f, M# g# C& @3 i6 t
0 [4 U* V- v; J- a. ?5 _The beach at the resort of Riccione, on the Adriatic coast, is also closed to children, with mothers encouraged to leave their offspring with their father or grandparents. csuchen.de1 p# P( p& R, i

& [0 [2 X5 ~( ?: I, X6 K: ~1 ESigns at the entrance to Beach 134 say “No Men”. One sign depicts a macho-looking man in a bathing costume apparently ready with his next chat-up line. But he has a diagonal line across his torso, in a manner similar to signs saying “No Dogs”. Ironically, dogs are allowed on the “Pink Beach”. ; q# q; n" |" T1 h; M! t9 u+ s

9 A. c1 p  Z( V, ~; P“This is not a lesbian beach,” Fausto Ravaglia, the businessman behind the idea to ban men, said. “It is simply for women to be themselves.”
% ?( f& N2 g: i, [8 ~4 Q
) f1 \0 A5 [$ `+ D4 U% H! a/ C4 w! oCinzia Donati, 43, a housewife from Milan, agreed. “I’ve left my husband and son behind — and I feel I’ve arrived in paradise,” she said. The beach was “a really classy place, beautifully clean and well organised. It’s perfect for us women. We are so much better off on our own.”
& @" l: f- g1 G+ R+ M/ O! ^csuchen.de
$ O% N1 |) j% `/ pMrs Donati said that it was “wonderful to relax, read or doze without hearing some child shouting ‘Mamma, Mamma’ six hundred times — and without men ogling you all the time. Men think they are indispensable, but they are not”.
: T. C: Z9 l5 P2 f7 o
1 y( M4 {( @! }, V) I- M8 pMr Ravaglia’s daughter, Francesca, 22, who runs the Pink Beach, said: “Life is still quite tough for women in Italy. Men give us no peace.” She said that at Riccione, “no one stares at you to see if you’ve got cellulite. You don’t have to tie yourself up in a beach sarong to disguise your imperfections. Men are so critical. We can’t all be Miss Italy”. + H9 R  }3 @  O, J) z

& r/ W+ ]& W& ^  V% j; H+ O( hThere is a beauty queen on the beach. Marta Magnani, the winner of the Miss Muretto pageant at Alassio in Liguria, offers beauty tips. The beach also offers lessons in deportment, keep-fit classes, manicures, pedicures, and cookery lessons from Roberta Brescia, the 30-year-old chef, who also prepares the “ladies’ lunches” at the beach cafe. 0 l3 E1 a; P3 F) F
csuchen.de( A! v2 g" P! S) m/ N% h
The fitness instructors are all women, as is the beach DJ. The only men tolerated are a hairdresser and the lifeguard. “You need a man to save women in the sea,” Mr Ravaglia said. “It’s a question of muscles”.
( w! D0 ]0 m4 z2 `: g5 _; fcsuchen.de, X9 Y* f$ ]' h" m( y7 H
La Stampa said that the “beach harem” reflected a growing demand for female rights in Italy, a country that was still largely a bastion of male chauvinism. “My husband won’t even let me go dancing in the evening,” Mrs Donati said. “Sometimes you just want to meet other women and talk, gossip, exchange ideas. Here I am allowed to be myself.”
- k3 m1 T5 c) L* Ocsuchen.decsuchen.de0 a8 f1 q. s& S2 H, G+ q- V" `( J7 |
“This is an oasis of female apartheid,” said Alice Ghresta, 24, a surveyor. “They should put a eunuch at the entrance, like in a real harem.”
' f6 \  I) F/ S
2 U! w8 C1 K* P0 I9 h3 Kcsuchen.deMr Ravaglia said that as far as he was aware, the beach did not breach Italian laws on sexual discrimination.
Share |