[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。 3 R. J" b$ p; ?2 M, v/ [; M
* V: G. z/ S) B) X
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”
. x( L$ n+ `0 V2 s% _- w6 bcsuchen.de) \& ^8 ^3 h- {4 d( D
Parrot leads Irish police to thievescsuchen.de: e& A) _+ d2 H9 v7 |+ R
- I- V* X* o% b. W6 O& J
The cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday., k. f5 \% F! \& B# |& M' C

6 z& O2 b- g6 e1 J人在德国 社区The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.  {( w( L0 W& T+ o5 Q

* q# Y" }% `7 j) Acsuchen.deA passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.) d0 s  |& d0 H% _9 A: k

/ D# J9 V% r* ~# h) ^' zCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.
& p- R1 X. _  G/ q; a5 l4 Q& [3 Q( z4 b
"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.
9 O& U- P6 b/ Z6 P) x. ecsuchen.de+ b4 B6 y: i. {2 l* @
The couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.