11+6+1+1

雀斑是阳光的吻痕-被阳光吻过的人,一定会被阳光再找到

原帖由 goldenapple 于 2007-7-3 10:55 发表
这里的斑竹怎么说话这么主观啊?事情没问清楚,上来就骂人呢

苹果里的妹妹声讨的是真正发贱人帖的那个,也不是斑竹的朋友

苹果妹妹都是被害者,都不知道其中典故,谁能想到是被诬陷的?

斑竹既然知道是 ...

前面解释过了,因为你们人太多,我们这边半夜三更应付不过来。我也只是帮费雪儿斑竹和柠檬一起解释而已。
你们那个论坛我以前从来没去过,听都没听说过,开始我还以为你们是过来打广告呢!莫名其妙地来这边的论坛指责某一个人,开始谁知道你们是不是有别的原因?亏我开始还好好和你们讲道理,没想到你们这么些人其实是这么无理取闹。我前面说我担心有的事也不是你们这件事,根本和你们那边的这件事情没关系,没想到正好让我碰到了你们这群人。维护我们这个论坛人人有责,看到这样的事情我很生气,也希望你们那边的版主能查个水落石出,然后再到这边来澄清一下,而不是这么兴师动众地半夜三更在我们这边砸场子。

原帖由 sasaloveyou 于 2007-7-3 08:07 发表

cao 凭什么这么说,上海人怎么了,有什么话就直说,没事穿个马甲做什么?

呵呵,我就用马甲说话怎么了?遇到这样的事情我也很生气,想说几句话却也不图自己出名,用个马甲怎么了?很久以来上海人给我没有好印象,我顺便骂骂又怎么了?虽然实话实说,但也不想和上海人正面冲突,有关上海的问题用马甲上来说。
如果你说那人公布Lin Yang的个人信息嫁祸人,也有可能故意说上海话嫁祸上海人的话,我说说我认为他是的几点理由:首先,那句上海话太地道了,我在上海待过很长一段时间,这个能分辨得出来;其次,那人的风格和我个人以前经历的一些上海人做的事情类似,让我觉得他本人很可能是最后着急不小心说出口的。
昨天晚上困得迷糊了,随便说了几句,原意也是想调解。你们一群人发现自己错了就开始找我的茬了啊?来我们论坛是不是真的没事找事来的?

[ 本帖最后由 bsshr 于 2007-7-3 18:56 编辑 ]

原帖由 beamee 于 2007-7-3 18:46 发表
:tearbath: :tearbath:  Hasse Streit....

还好,整个过程中,我还是比较乐呵的,哈哈出名了都

突然想到一件事情,LZ怎么知道这个帖子要发到水区来....

I fully support Lin Yang!

1. The powerapple post looks very suspicious! It definitely looks like someone set him up deliberately, with very careful planning. First, the ID was registered last midnight, and within the next 2 hrs, there are 43 posts from this ID, which seems unreasonable at all. So it's very apparent that the guy/gal who registered this ID just to post this non-sense article and to cause a big chaos/debate. In this case, what's the rationale that he'll put all his contact details on powerapple?!

2. I've known lin yang not for long, but he's a nice, decent guy, as recognized by most people here. As far as I know, he has open view towards virginity. So in my eyes, he's not that NAIVE to post this non-sense bullshit. It does no help to him, just to damage his reputation. From this perspective, there must be some conspiracy behind!

so in my opinion, it might be the other way round:
the one who set him up might want lin yang's virginity! :naughty: But unfortunately, for a guy, it's impossible to keep virginity after 14, no matter physically or emotionally.

原帖由 mikeuno 于 2007-7-3 16:41 发表

1. The powerapple post looks very suspicious! It definitely looks like someone set him up deliberately, with very careful planning. First, the ID was registered last ...

哈哈,那个结论真是笑翻偶啦!
两只虫虫 两只虫虫 跑得快 跑得快 一只不吃肉肉 一只不吃菜菜 真奇怪 真奇怪

◢██◣◢  这位同学,你的灵魂现在比大西洋还遥远。

原帖由 mikeuno 于 2007-7-3 16:41 发表

1. The powerapple post looks very suspicious! It definitely looks like someone set him up deliberately, with very careful planning. First, the ID was registered last midnight, and within the next 2 hrs, there are 43 posts from this ID, which seems unreasonable at all. So it's very apparent that the guy/gal who registered this ID just to post this non-sense article and to cause a big chaos/debate. In this case, what's the rationale that he'll put all his contact details on powerapple?!

2. I've known lin yang not for long, but he's a nice, decent guy, as recognized by most people here. As far as I know, he has open view towards virginity. So in my eyes, he's not that NAIVE to post this non-sense bullshit. It does no help to him, just to damage his reputation. From this perspective, there must be some conspiracy behind!

so in my opinion, it might be the other way round:
the one who set him up might want lin yang's virginity! :naughty: But unfortunately, for a guy, it's impossible to keep virginity after 14, no matter physically or emotionally.

Yes, Lin Yang is not such a guy, who release such a kind of bullshit in your forum.

But your inference is also peculiar! He is very open to say sth about sexuality, so the other people also talk about this theme direct with him.

If you really want to straighten this incident out, you should ask the administrator of your forum to search the guy/gal's real IP (if proxy IP is used, it is also possible to find the real IP, right?) and find out who he/she is and why doing so. If you only want to add trouble to our forum, please shut up!
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
别跟我学。姐是个传说,姐用自己的行动写着自己的传说……

原帖由 费雪儿 于 2007-7-3 03:45 发表

我还在的啊,那个马甲是谁啊?我想知道,你悄悄告诉我啊

昨晚辛苦你了啊,和她们解释了那么半天。
没想到人家今天白天还是不断过来,也不知道他们那边的版主干吗去了!也不把事情查清楚。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.
别跟我学。姐是个传说,姐用自己的行动写着自己的传说……