猪流感病毒的可能来源:军方。

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13356
Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
by Dr. Patricia A. Doyle
Global Research, April 26, 2009
I am making a plea to everyone who reads this, please, please DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE THAT IS PURPORTED TO 'PREVENT' THIS FLU.
Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won't do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans to develop more of the changes that make the virus more readily infect humans. We do not want to give this virus more human genetic material so that it will infect humans more readily person to person. This is what vaccinated individuals do for pandemic strains.

There is also a safety issue in any experimental vaccine, much like the one in 1976. Some people even feel that such a vaccine for pandemic strain might require more than one vaccination which could actually be a binary set up. The first shot might just add some genetic code that stays dormant in the body until one gets the second vaccine shot which then serves to only cause infection. It could trigger Guillain-barre syndrome, Typhus or some other condition.

An Influenza vaccine does not protect or prevent a person from contracting flu. It is purported to, maybe, prevent some complications of flu and maybe shorten duration. I am not even sure it does that. Personally, I feel the vaccine weakens our immune system and also sickens us due to contaminants in the vaccine. I feel that people can better protect themselves by washing hands often and thoroughly. People should also use protective gloves when out and about during epidemics. Don't be afraid of "looking odd." I would not be ashamed to use a mask and gloves. I see that the Mexicans are using them.  

A big problem during a pandemic is that these simple supplies will become extremely scarce awfully quickly. Stock up now. Medical supplies. personal hygene supplies and don't forget fido, or any other pet. Once a pandemic hits, it will be too late to stock up. Water, too.
We may lose clean water and electric power, so be prepared.

So, please, people, DON'T TAKE ANY VACCINES OFFERED.  THEY COULD KILL YOU BEFORE ANY VIRUS KILLS YOU.
男人四十一枝花,长得不像刘德华
Share |

google翻译一下:
==================
不要猪流感疫苗。

我想恳求大家谁内容,请,请不要采取任何疫苗是意图'防止'这感。

记得1976年和所谓的猪流感爆发是意图是未来的流行?它不仅感染学员英尺。迪克斯。为什么?因为我认为,所谓的猪流感病毒感染的新兵由于疫苗给他们。政府是否制定了猪流感病毒和1976年的新兵感染的一种手段,以测试公众,看是否符合人民要求采取对猪流感疫苗接种,或受到感染的新兵通过受污染的疫苗给他们的一部分的招聘方案,这种禽流感病毒是假的,因为它们的到来。我是一个人被骗到猪流感疫苗,它使我,使病人。我生病在床3个月后,该疫苗。

不采取季节性流感疫苗,如果你被告知,它可以帮助防止这种崭新的猪流感变异。它不会做的事情,以防止这种病毒。是什么样子,因为做的是服务了新的遗传物质的猪流感病毒,我被称为西班牙流感2 ,续集。西班牙流感变异将利用基因序列中的疫苗在人类发展更多的变化,使病毒更容易感染人类。我们不想让更多的人的这种病毒的遗传物质,从而使它更容易感染人类的人。这是个人的接种流感毒株。

还有一个安全问题在任何实验性疫苗,就像一个在1976年。有些人甚至认为,这种疫苗的流感病毒株可能需要一个以上的疫苗可能实际上是一个二元成立。第一枪可能只是购买一些遗传代码,停留在体内休眠之前,获得第二次疫苗开枪,然后服务只造成感染。它可能会引发Guillain - Barre综合征,斑疹伤寒或其他一些条件。

流感疫苗不保护或阻止他人订约感。它声称,也许,防止一些并发症的禽流感和可能缩短。我也不相信这就是这样做的。我个人认为,我的疫苗削弱我们的免疫系统,我们也sickens由于污染物的疫苗。我觉得,人们可以更好地保护自己的洗手经常和彻底。人民也应使用防护手套,并在有关期间的流行病。你们不要害怕“展望奇怪。 ”我不会感到羞耻使用口罩和手套。我看到墨西哥人正在使用它们。

一大问题大流行期间的是,这些简单的供应将成为极为稀缺的非常迅速。库存现在。医疗用品。个人用品和hygene不要忘记菲多,或任何其他宠物。一旦大流行访问,这将是太晚了股市上涨。水也。
我们可能会失去清洁的水和电力,以便有所准备。

所以,请人,不采取任何疫苗优惠。他们可以杀死你之前,病毒杀死你。
男人四十一枝花,长得不像刘德华

google翻译一下:
==================
不要猪流感疫苗。

我想恳求大家谁内容,请,请不要采取任何疫苗是意图'防止'这感。

记得1976年和所谓的猪流感爆发是意图是未来的流行?它不仅感染学员英尺。迪克斯。 ...
whisper 发表于 2009-4-28 16:52

翻译得惨不忍睹啊,大致意思是:
大概的意思是 这个(猜是美国)作者1976经历过一次所谓的“swine flu”的爆发,而且当时这个病毒被认定是流行性的,可是那次爆发只发生在Ft. Dx兵站的新兵当中,因为当时招募的新兵都被要求注射了某种疫苗。有可能是美方政府研制了那种病毒,有可能是新兵得到的疫苗被病毒污染过,总之他病了三个月才好。
然后他还说,疫苗会帮助给病毒提供新的基因片段。。。
总结是不要注射swine flu疫苗。。。
男人四十一枝花,长得不像刘德华

本帖最后由 insectide 于 2009-4-28 17:17 编辑

德国wdr5上说病毒起源亚洲,通过货物传到北美,在合适的条件下爆发。

楼主的这篇文章全篇个人臆测,让人想起非典时ff造要是美国的生物武器,笑死人。

德国wdr5上说病毒起源亚洲,通过货物传到北美,在合适的条件下爆发。

楼主的这篇文章全篇个人臆测,让人想起非典时ff造要是美国的生物武器,笑死人。
insectide 发表于 2009-4-28 17:14

你又擅自把自己当人类了

本帖最后由 goober 于 2009-4-28 22:39 编辑

不过,这个作者确是专业人士,搞兽医和热带疾病的,就在西印群岛那边吧:
Patricia A. Doyle DVM, PhD Bus Admin, Tropical Agricultural Economics Univ of West Indies. http://www.emergingdisease.org/phpbb/index.php

只是转帖者起的题目实在别扭 了一点:本文的主要用意是提醒人们不要乱碰疫苗,原文标题很明确(Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!)而不是什么“病毒可能来自军方”。