[出租求租] 提醒:租房诈骗!我今天遇到了,最近租房的要当心啊!

可能有的同学之前在网络上和电视上看到过关于这个租房诈骗的新闻。我今天遇到了,还是发个帖,给最近找房子的同学提个醒。

就是在网上的一个房源信息,地段和房子巨好,租金很便宜。网上只留了房主的邮件。我写信过去问了一下,使用英语回的。“房主”说,他现在人在国外,只想找合适的人把房子出租。包家具包水电包停车位,在 Anna Str那个巨好的小区,一个月480欧。我看到他的回信觉得有点奇怪,因为他英语复数不加s。。。。然后我今天还去Anna Str他说的住址去溜达了一圈,发现根本没有空的房子,信箱上也没有他的名字。

房主说什么要我把钱放在一个DHL的中转账户上,然后他把钥匙和合同寄给我blablabla。哪有不见房子先给钱的啊?诡异么!我在网上一搜,看见萍聚上有些帖子就是说这种租房诈骗的!

我把骗子的信还有邮箱贴出来,大家不要上当呀~~ 顺便说一句:房子真难找啊 55555. 请教Aachen有经验的同学,熬到11月中旬,再租房会比较容易些么?
骗子的信:
from        Bernard Larry bernard.larry38@yahoo.com
Hello,

First of all I'm sorry for the late reply but I had a lot to work and this is the time I could give you a message. From the site add, you could see, that the apartment located in: Annastraße 56,52062 Aachen Aachen. It is located on the 2rd floor. It has 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in Bucharest / Rumania. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in Bucharest,Rumania will be about 8 years. The minim rent is 2 months up to 8 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
The apartment is fully furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 380 Euro, but you must to deposit 760 euro for 380 euro one month for rent + 380 euro KAUTION (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.      
Good luck,
Bernard Larry
P.S. Please tell me if this is what are you looking for and reply my only if you are truly interested in the aptartment.
Share |

在德国找房,估计每个人都遇见过这种事儿,剧情还都一样,房子好价格低,人在国外,你看不了房,找中间方,先给钱才能把钥匙和合同寄给你,balabalabala......说真的,咱们在国内这么多年神马样的骗子没遇见过,就这种骗术要是还被骗了钱也太丢人了

我也转几份吧,希望对后来者有用

Horvath Raphael <raphael.horvath83@gmail.com>
Aug 9

to me
German
English   View translated message
Always translate: German
Hallo,

Diese Wohnung kann für monatlich 300 EUR, inklusive aller Nebenkosten (Gas/ Elektrizität/ Geschirrspülmaschine/ Telefon/ Kabel/ Internet/ Parkmöglichkeit), für unbegrenzte Dauer gemietet werden. Die Wohnung ist in gutem Zustand, sauber und gebrauchsfertig. Die Küche ist komplett eingerichtet.
In der Wohnung befinden sich eine Geschirrspülmaschine, ein Kühlschrank, eine Tiefkühltruhe, eine Waschmaschine, ein Trockner, ein Bügeleisen, ein Backofen, ein Toaster, Kaffeemaschine, Internetzugang und Wi-Fi Zugang.

Wir haben die Wohnung 2011 gekauft und dort bis letzten Monat gewohnt. Dann endete mein Arbeitsvertrag und wir kehrten nach Hausezurück, nach Kopenhagen, Dänemark.

Die Wohnung befindet sich in der Nähe zu allen öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln, zu einem Einkaufszentrum, einem Sportstudio und anderen lokalen Einrichtungen. Haustiere sind erlaubt, ich bitte Sie jedoch, dafür zu sorgen, dass alles sauber gehalten wird. Die Wohnung hat einen Parkplatz. Ich habe einen erheblichen Betrag in diese Wohnung investiert und wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar, wenn Sie sie wir Ihr Eigentum behandeln würden. Es geht mir nicht darum, durch Mieteinnahmen Geld zu verdienen, ich bin an einem langfristigen Mieter interessiert, der sich um die Immobilie kümmert.

Wegen einer unerwarteten Rückkehr nach Dänemark fehlte mir die Zeit, einen zuverlässigen Mieter zu finden. Die Schlüssel sind hier bei mir.Sie können in der Wohnung in den gleichen Tag zu bewegen, wenn die Schlüssel und Vertrag unterzeichnet von mir empfangen.

Ich kann Vorkehrungen zu treffen, um die Wohnung von Dänemark (auf meine Kosten natürlich) zu mieten.

Teilen Sie mir bitte mit, ob Sie wirklich interessiert sind.

Danke,
Horvath Raphael

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that there is nothing to be worried about this rental.
I am a very sincere and honest person. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

* You will inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent.
* I will pay the transportation costs.
* The all utility bills will be redirected to me in Poland.

I will try explain to you step by step how this will work, take a few moments and read my email carefully!

Step # 1.

In order to proceed, I need your actual information:

* Full Name
* Address
* City
* Postal code
* Country
* Phone Number
* Move IN  date and for how long would you like to rent

Step # 2.

With the information you will provide me, I will go at ImmobilienScout24 office and I will leave the keys and the contract in their possession to start the process. The transportation will be done by ImmobilienScout24.

Here are the contents that will be delivered to you:

* Entrance and the rooms keys;
* Paper/permanent property form (Containing your reference details);
* The apartment documented file;
* Payment receipts;

Of course, we will need some way to go through this agreement, to allow us ensure that we get what we are expecting, because you can't send me the money directly with no protection and I must have a warranty to send you the keys, I hope you understand I can't just send the keys to anyone.

This is step # 3.

* You need to deposit to ImmobilienScout24 custody, first month of rent (

也遇见了

回复 17# barry15ping

一摸一样

回复  wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄 ...
barry15ping 发表于 2012-5-7 12:50

如果房子很好,价格又特别便宜那就肯定是骗子呗

回复 8# wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄钥匙,让我们把740欧(两个月房租,每月370)汇到DHL上做第三方中转,来回发了N封邮件,我们同意他的提议后,还给了他的电话,说有问题可以联系...
这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?

回复 8# wenjun119

你好,我刚遇到一个,也是说人在罗马尼亚,有项目要在那里4年,钥匙要用DHL邮寄钥匙,让我们把740欧(两个月房租,每月370)汇到DHL上做第三方中转,来回发了N封邮件,我们同意他的提议后,还给了他的电话,说有问题可以联系...
这个跟你遇到的那个大致相同吗?