Board logo

标题: [科技新闻] 行李滑板车 [打印本页]

作者: Ampelmann    时间: 2011-7-21 12:11     标题: 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
% i' G8 m3 Q2 ?7 f
0 ]  e3 i. Z4 n" Z+ r英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
2 w2 X5 ?9 d" [$ ]% x8 W' y5 L- s4 d
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。; _9 Q! b# O  H" m' x( i9 B- l( X
! [" @2 }* R* x3 ^. ~3 D
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'3 ]( L% P$ x) ]4 r( e
6 H6 m  z0 L' D& q& k7 v
Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.2 B1 b8 C. @# B
- [: S) [$ n" _5 t" }" M" S
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
& {1 s( |( {+ \: Q. U9 U
  [6 q- w7 g2 H; C  b# P; EThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.5 ]" k0 J# N$ Y3 {0 L, m
8 }/ p( q; J7 P$ S, y% F
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.. b" y( `& [. N& l8 ~* q& o
/ i" a  B( }: u/ G1 e, v- W: l
The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.+ o4 q! L8 f, E/ J/ S  |. ]5 ^# ?6 J
, e( \. x) B$ l
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.& k! ?& H) w7 [, ]- N6 Z  k  X
$ {7 V, \9 B- }8 Z: O0 ?  `
A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.2 c/ _' M. i8 ]2 I7 S* a( `! w
1 H6 A. t+ ]( Z' \2 Q
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.; A# n9 v. J* h- A' e' w
( ^5 D& M8 h. L% ^$ f
! m' c" Q' @0 X8 [: p, K
* {; r5 @8 y6 X% B& u9 m

- d4 l6 u2 Y# E+ NCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://csuchen.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2