Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 80多岁英国女王追赶潮流 开始使用电子邮件 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-6-17 11:58     标题: 80多岁英国女王追赶潮流 开始使用电子邮件

中国日报网环球在线消息:英国的王室素来以严谨保守和秉承传统闻名,80多岁的英女王更是将这些原则贯彻到底,不过这并不代表她不愿与时俱进。6年前,女王开始使用手机的消息传出后曾一度令英国民众惊讶无比,2年前,女王又加入了iPod播放机使用者的行列。如今,英国媒体又爆料称,女王开始使用电子邮件了。: s! A6 R$ R: V7 U  D% b$ Y
. {+ _+ R; q# K" B! F0 h' i
据英国《每日电讯报》6月16日报道,女王本周一(11日)在白金汉宫举行的一个授奖仪式上与著名女记者伊丽莎白·萨尔茨曼闲聊了几句。女王当时在和萨尔茨曼结束愉快的谈话时说道:“听着,我们一定要保持联系……哦,对了,我可以把电子邮箱地址留给你。”
6 y; @7 |0 p3 h! F7 ]8 \3 _
. y' S9 ^7 Q6 i" A0 @. Y3 q看着萨尔茨曼一脸的吃惊表情,女王笑着说道:“不要怀疑,我真的有电子邮箱,不过,当然,我并不会真的自己写邮件,而是我口述,由专人代写。”其实,也不能怪萨尔茨曼有些惊讶过头,毕竟几百年来,英国皇室秉承的传统之一就是使用钢笔,亲手书写信件。
, }; u0 }1 a9 }4 ?) y# U
' ]. X* X3 S5 c/ |% j$ }+ b" k无怪乎英国媒体一致惊呼道,女王的各个方面都足以表明,她是一位21世纪的女王。一些英国人甚至猜测起女王的电子邮箱地址,是oneself@palace.gov.uk还是lizzy_2@hotmail.com呢?恐怕除了皇室成员,没人能给出正确的答案。; \. C( }* V. a) [: e# j

5 z* a  o; T! A4 y1 N5 g- o) E5 I于是就有人提出这样的疑问,开始使用电子邮件的女王接下来还会有什么惊人之举呢,是开个人博客么?(万艳)
8 H; h4 v: h: d, p) I8 K. W1 H# S6 K+ v3 g% X( E3 L! T

6 \" a& s1 D. n) A) j2 j% W
2 x5 I1 a7 Z5 zBelying her age, the Queen also has an iPod and a mobile phone
! M  c1 P* u# w: q- ]2 U, Z5 B  }1 e, `/ o* ~* \6 `1 G
Queen goes online with first email address7 S" q2 `9 R* j, s( f- F% ], c

/ l) P% D& L$ p6 Q: RThe Queen’s latest foray into the world of modern technology has led her to setting up her own email account, it has emerged.
; ?9 U! k; N$ |
6 q3 Q8 B/ P6 [% B, p; PBut, in true majesterial fashion, she does not actually type her emails herself - rather she dictates them.+ m" W9 X  l  _
/ ?" O+ p. a! h2 Y, _( W, z, j
The 81-year-old monarch, already the proud owner of a mobile phone and an iPod mini, revealed her aquisition of an email address at a recent Buckingham Palace garden party.
1 I" I* e1 q3 k7 Z; Z9 N- B- Z. e+ E8 q% [4 Y7 q& d) N0 S# W4 y
The 81-year-old monarch, already the proud owner of a mobile phone and an iPod mini, revealed her aquisition of an email address at a recent party for the Household Cavalry.
; V% R, N$ _; \. B6 t& h# i/ e9 B( R" w/ l7 \9 r: i0 i- s
At the end of an animated conversation between the Queen and Elizabeth Saltzman, editor of Vanity Fair, the journalist said: "Look, we must keep in touch”".( G7 `" ?' g4 E; {4 d! g

) f5 F5 \* ~1 N' U9 I2 s6 N"Absolutely!" agreed the monarch. "Here, let me give you my email address." - ^+ S  H8 C1 d7 Q( a
( V. U" |4 F: D3 H) P; x, U; w* @
"Good lord, you use email?" replied a stunned Saltzman. "Oh yes," continued the Queen. "But I don’t actually write them - I dictate them all, of course."5 u$ w3 Z& [! t5 a# {. Y
; E9 f+ ?2 q' y4 N8 y% x, N
Buckingham Palace refused to comment on whether the Queen had her own account. But, sources said that the Queen is in regular email contact with her grandchildren, though she does still apparently rely on her aides to show her how exactly to send them.
; n4 c4 R; j% O$ N: C* O( e. l$ x0 |  I3 ]1 t' T
In June 2005 it was reported that the Queen had been bought a six-gigabyte mini iPod. Amongst some of the music stored on it is said to be The Last Night of the Proms.
0 ?' D. t8 V8 b+ V- i
+ d0 p) @7 h- g: B  N& w( xAnd she seems keen to let the world know of just exactly how technologically aware she is.
# e4 g/ I0 [6 h% u; Z" A4 y/ Z4 l; K# `5 I( [
Last year she made her Christmas Day message available for the first time as an podcast. She is also said to use her mobile to send text messages to Princes William and Harry.
& O6 P' m' H! b, n3 q& b$ `2 x' \2 T. i* f
The Queen’s adoption of an email address leaves a dwindling number of famous people relying largely on pen and ink.
3 A, q2 o/ {6 l; ^( \  Y0 i
9 _) J5 V3 }0 T% @2 Q, }  H" NTerry Eagleton, the Marxist academic, is proud to play the role of a Luddite. He said recently: "I have an aversion to email and mobile phones, and I’ve never felt I’ve missed out by not having either." / l) @" R& Y0 ~; c! W: h$ ?

5 O, T8 c' S9 B8 n, HBenjamin Zephaniah, the poet, musician, actor, playwright and novelist, is also thought to be an internet refusenik. The position of the Pope on the subject remains unclear. 6 _9 }8 O& e- f
0 r  Z# j' ?- L4 ?. c
However, Dalai Lama, the Tibetan spiritual leader, is indisputably bereft of all things internet. "He doesn’t even use a computer," said his spokesman, Tenzin Taklha.
) Q+ Z" f$ n# _
+ w( d+ x/ J3 p' f+ K& H' s0 FSpy can only speculate as to what the royal email address might be - our current favourites are 'oneself@palace.gov.uk’ and 'lizzy_2@hotmail.com’ - but please send us your suggestions.
' n, N9 C8 k/ \$ l: uWhatever next - a royal blog?
" g2 s+ k( H2 O4 h% X: c2 w' b
7 x2 O- Z# P% T2 t[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-6-17 13:00 编辑 ]

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://csuchen.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2