Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-5-8 09:30     标题: 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。 ; U7 H: w4 C0 c* y# p
! l+ w7 U0 y0 F( z+ D" F8 C
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”! t6 V* ~1 T) h

7 I2 ~+ Q: h0 r. HParrot leads Irish police to thieves! E$ h. e5 O: E0 Z! n  l: a

+ I1 \+ d  O4 Q. e' O8 L* RThe cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday.
( Q. L8 n3 {6 n  m+ {/ U5 O4 a' J0 ^
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.; g& T9 ~0 e8 L

/ G5 S4 T, q) yA passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.
4 \* ~  T: x& t
& b9 I* G3 G, F5 d, ~. z+ p( p" tCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.6 Q+ n& b; Q8 d4 ^5 \0 V- @. r# `+ z
8 a- P' ]! i9 o
"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.$ @7 a7 F8 M# |0 j( J2 F
/ ]! Y' v; f! A3 q
The couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://csuchen.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2