Board logo

标题: [国际新闻] 加拿大妇女因香水太香 两度被赶下公交车 [打印本页]

作者: 日月光    时间: 2007-3-28 10:19     标题: 加拿大妇女因香水太香 两度被赶下公交车

加拿大埃布尔达省卡加利市一名妇女,由于身上擦的香水太香,令公车司机受不了,一周内竟两次被公交车司机赶下车。现在,这名妇女要求公交车局公开道歉。
; r9 |5 T/ O3 P) U0 z) \% _; I# ~7 D2 S% ]/ P- q
  25岁的娜塔莉康表示,上周五,一名公交车司机抱怨她身上的香水太香,请她下车。本周一、她再搭公车去上班时,又因同样原因被另一名公交车司机请下车,使她再次当众受辱。! ?3 `! z( d' N
# J* B2 o/ d1 I) w' x8 R
  娜塔莉康说,她在乘坐公交车的前八分钟,一切都很好。但公交车司机突然停车,将所有窗户都打开。公交车司机抱怨娜塔莉康身上Givenchy牌的Very Irresistible香水过香,令人受不了。$ V$ k" t# D' s3 w7 M3 s' O- x

8 i" z4 {* C. i, X$ H5 a  公交车司机要求娜塔莉康下车,娜塔莉康拒绝。娜塔莉康立刻打电话至市政府抱怨,公交车司机同时也打电话给公交车督导。
" e1 z' T% [' L
9 k" I% i4 V6 I6 ^1 Q% b' m  不久后,一名公交车局员工赶到,单独护送娜塔莉康赴她上班的地点。娜塔莉康表示,两次被赶下公交车的遭遇令她十分心烦,同时对今后搭公交车也存有恐惧感。( Q1 c/ d; T' W# I$ O' b+ B
! t+ P) [+ i8 s& W: F  g
  卡加利公交车局表示,他们目前还在调查此一事件,暂时尚不知道是否会处罚司机,还是向娜塔莉康道歉。
6 L2 f( \8 F6 R% ], i* @

* b% A, N& X+ m0 z; A$ G% CScent of a woman gets up bus drivers' noses
6 b* D# d( S' u* ICalgary employees say they refused passenger because she wore too much perfume6 y- @. p* r  y4 S! V

9 Z- ^% k4 Y1 Z' G) `$ SNatalie Kuhn likes to wear the perfume Very Irresistible, but two Calgary bus drivers think she's anything but and have refused to continue their routes with her on board.# i2 U+ P7 X# D

+ s8 S' o3 M" z+ vThe city was investigating Tuesday after Ms. Kuhn complained she was singled out three times in a week. In each case, her bus driver said she was wearing too much perfume.* U( d: s, Y4 }5 k1 `) G

X0 h! C" A2 p) t“The bus driver had told her the day before that if she showed up wearing perfume in the amount that she did, he'd call a supervisor, and he did,” said Calgary Transit spokesman Tony McCallum, describing incidents on Thursday and Friday.
. Y( x$ N# s  q) M( z+ m6 P/ t# d: T+ R+ {, ]+ ^
The supervisor drove Ms. Kuhn to her destination and there were talks that day between the driver, the transit service and the passenger.

图片附件: [Natalie Kuhn] Natalie Kuhn.jpg (2007-3-28 10:19, 22.91 KB) / 下载次数 45
http://csuchen.de/bbs/attachment.php?aid=250089&k=6f957365a7e592b067da19522f9967ce&t=1726821205&sid=buWU85

欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://csuchen.de/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2