When you are old and gray and full of sleep
当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意朦胧,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book
在炉前打盹,请取下这本诗篇,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢吟诵,梦见你当年的双眼
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep
那柔美的光芒与青幽的晕影;
How many loved your moments of glad grace
多少人真情假意,爱过你的美丽,
And loved your beauty with love false or true
爱过你欢乐而迷人的青春,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you
唯独一人爱着你朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face
爱你日益老去的脸上痛苦的皱纹;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
当你佝偻着,在灼热的炉栅边,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled
你将轻轻诉说,带着一丝伤感,爱情已经飞快的消逝
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
它已步上高山
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
在密密星群里埋藏它的赧颜。
欢迎光临 人在德国 社区 (http://csuchen.de/bbs/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |