天天考查圣经 1118

11月18日星期二

你听见我所传的这一套健全的话语,你要坚守不懈。——提后1:13

我们虽然会越来越老,但专注于属灵的事,就能活到老学到老。很多人确实这样做。沃思是一位八十多岁的基督徒长老,向来都留意吸收“忠信睿智的奴隶”所提供的最新灵粮。(太24:45)沃思说:“我热爱真理,看见真理的光越照越亮实在非常高兴。”(箴4:18)弗雷德全职为上帝服务已六十多年,发觉主动跟信徒谈论圣经,能使自己的灵性不断长进。他说:“我要使圣经在脑海中保持鲜明。如果圣经在你脑海中是一段段有意义的记载,而不是一堆堆死板的文字,而你又能看出所学的知识怎样跟整套‘健全的话语’彼此关联,那么你拥有的就绝不是零零碎碎的知识,而是一颗颗互相辉映的宝石。”《守》07/6/1刊1篇9段
────────────────────────────
提摩太后书这句话是年老的保罗对提摩太所说的语重心长的话。上帝的话语不像人的知识,这部著作人一辈子也探索不晚。这里面凝聚了40多位衷心仆人的心血,尽管他们的生活背景和年代有很大的区别,但是上帝这位伟大的作家可以让这么多人和谐的完成他的著作,单单想到这一点就能让我们把研读上帝的话语作为一件十分重要的事情去做。就像大卫写下的那样,日夜研读上帝的话语的人多么有福,他就像一棵输长在水边,多年而按时开花结果。
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Share |

Tuesday, November 18

Keep holding the pattern of healthful words that you heard from me.—2 Tim. 1:13.

Although we may be aging, we can strive to keep our mind active by focusing on spiritual matters for as long as we are able. Many are doing just that. Worth, a Christian elder in his 80’s, endeavors to keep up-to-date with the spiritual food dispensed by “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) He says, “I’m just absolutely in love with the truth, and I’m thrilled to see how the light of truth gets brighter and brighter.” (Prov. 4:18) Similarly, Fred, who has spent more than 60 years in the full-time ministry, finds it spiritually stimulating to initiate Bible discussions with fellow believers. “I have to keep the Bible alive in my mind,” he says. “If you can make the Bible live—make it meaningful—and if you can fit what you are learning into ‘the pattern of healthful words,’ then you don’t just have isolated pieces of information. You can see how each piece sparkles in its proper place.” w07 6/1 1:9
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂