天天考查圣经 1013

10月13日星期一

圣灵在各人身上显露出来, 无非是要人得益。——林前12:7

公元1世纪, 真基督徒受圣灵膏立, 成为上帝的儿子、 基督的弟兄。 不但如此, 圣灵在一些基督徒身上发挥特别的作用, 使他们得到额外的能力、 奇妙的恩赐。 圣灵在他们身上显露出来, 有的获赐特别的智慧言语, 或特别的知识言语, 有的得了治病的能力或说预言的能力, 有的甚至能够说本来不懂的外语。(林前12:4-11) 关于说外语, 保罗说: “我要用属灵的恩赐唱赞美歌, 也要用悟性唱赞美歌。”(林前14:15) 保罗很清楚, 别人必须先明白他的话才能够受到教导。 他也敦促那些得到圣灵恩赐的人, 说: “要设法得到更多的恩赐, 好叫你们能强化会众。” 保罗所说的“会众”, 就是那些显露圣灵恩赐的人所属的会众。(林前14:4,5,12,23) 《守》07/4/15刊1篇15,16段
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂

Monday, October 13

The manifestation of the spirit is given to each one for a beneficial purpose.—1 Cor. 12:7.

Back in the first century when true Christians were anointed by holy spirit to become sons of God and thus Christ’s brothers, some received an additional, special operation of the spirit. They received miraculous gifts of the spirit. Some manifestations of such gifts were special speech of wisdom or knowledge, the power to heal or to prophesy, or even the ability to make utterances in tongues unknown to them. (1 Cor. 12:4-11) Regarding speaking in a tongue, Paul said: “I will sing praise with the gift of the spirit, but I will also sing praise with my mind.” (1 Cor. 14:15) He saw the importance of others’ understanding his words and thus being instructed. He urged those who had the gifts of the spirit: “Seek to abound in them for the upbuilding of the congregation,” meaning the local congregation where they manifested the gift.—1 Cor. 14:4, 5, 12, 23. w07 4/15 1:15, 16
末世征象:地震 粮荒 战争 瘟疫 世界四分五裂